say no more

LGL Results

Recommended Posts

GOOD MORNING.THANKS AGAIN TO JOHN AND SCOOBY FOR OUR SATURDAY ENTERTAINMENT.

THANKS TO NOMATES AND GUBELLINI FOR COMMENTS.

ALL THE BEST TO REMAINING.GALLOP ON TO NEXT WEEK.

HAPPY PUNTING EVERYONE.

GOING INTO UNCHARTED WATERS WITH PAYLINE.$3.30 FIXED ODDS.JOKER.

 

SENT MESSAGE ON ENTRY PAGE BUT DID NOT GO THROUGH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, say no more said:

Week 9 results

Blaird, Memphis and Von Cettes eliminated this week.  13 heading into the final round.

image.png.e58ec7b0daa12ef4c81105234d571ba6.png

 

Ponderosa the Day's top Point Scorer  84.63. ( Tauranga ,:  Reptak and Malt time, Taverinia ) 

Great selections by Stoyd ( Cornelia and Digger ) to earn 70.20.

Gub and I both selected a slow horse in a seven horse field who bolted in for Sir Wayne Hillis. R 2. Did The Trick .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this is getting to the do or die end...   the mix of lives lost and jokers used is intriguing, I'm the only one with 1 / 1 ..   not that that means anything at all at the end of the day if I select two winners ...   but up to me to use them entainelligently ...  and if everyone goes for broke.. dear old octolimbed one just could do the deed :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/22/2024 at 6:23 PM, say no more said:

Week 9 results

Blaird, Memphis and Von Cettes eliminated this week.  13 heading into the final round.

image.png.e58ec7b0daa12ef4c81105234d571ba6.png

 

 

A thirteen horse field remain  for the final of the 2024 LG Laid.competition.

This has been courtesy from the sponsorship of Scooooobie and John our wonderful endulgent computer xcell scorer.

Entain and Betfair have declined my offers to post a  "LG Laid winner "  betting market for our competition tomorrow.

 

Form Comments:

Chestnut with 481 points will wait until Mr Gee  (533 )  Foxmerts (490 ) post their picks.

No other contestants can win unless  .. the leaders go ape shit !

Mr Gee        1/1

Foxmerts    5/1 

Chestnut     38/1   and Stoyd 

All the rest 208 /1 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Black Kirrama said:

 

 

A thirteen horse field remain  for the final of the 2024 LG Laid.competition.

This has been courtesy from the sponsorship of Scooooobie and John our wonderful endulgent computer xcell scorer.

Entain and Betfair have declined my offers to post a  "LG Laid winner "  betting market for our competition tomorrow.

 

Form Comments:

Chestnut with 481 points will wait until Mr Gee  (533 )  Foxmerts (490 ) post their picks.

No other contestants can win unless  .. the leaders go ape shit !

Mr Gee        1/1

Foxmerts    5/1 

Chestnut     38/1   and Stoyd 

All the rest 208 /1 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry BK.. I always post Friday evening :)    but still your odds could be right :)   Let's see what others post from here on in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many Thanks for running this competition, especially the updates on points scored.

 

Also congrats to Mr Gee and maybe Foxmerts / Chestnut for winning the competition.

No over till its over , but one of those above should win unless red carded.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My back of the envelope maths has it:

Mr Gee 533 + 27 or so = 560ish

Foxmerts 490 + 98 or so = 588ish

Chestnut still to play on 481 but at current odds would be approx 73 to be earned = 554ish max

Stoyd 446 + 71 earned and another possible 21 at current odds = 538ish

 

Would seem the West Coast race has blown the competition right open but someone auditing the above wouldnt hurt 🤓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also interesting to note how many of todays selections were big pre race movers..

Master Brutus for example moved from 1.95 to 2.80 which effectively took 32 points from Stoyd.  A bit of downwards price movement on Chestnuts runners could quickly make things interesting

EDIT TO ADD: Amberite just won and ruined that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pak Star said:

My back of the envelope maths has it:

Mr Gee 533 + 27 or so = 560ish

Foxmerts 490 + 98 or so = 588ish

Chestnut still to play on 481 but at current odds would be approx 73 to be earned = 554ish max

Stoyd 446 + 71 earned and another possible 21 at current odds = 538ish

 

Would seem the West Coast race has blown the competition right open but someone auditing the above wouldnt hurt 🤓

I think your calcs are spot on PS - thanks for posting an update.

Still a few runners to come, and final results posted a bit later, but unless Franz Josef (Stoyd) shortens by a ridiculous amount, then Foxmerts will win the comp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FINAL RESULTS

48 started and only 8 reached the finish line.

Congratulations to our winner Foxmerts - down to their last life after Week 5 and sitting in around 15th place at that point but scored highly over the final 4 weeks to take the title of LGL champion - well done!!

Thanks to all who took part - look out for another comp starting soon!

 

image.png.08414bc6b403b010fe55b457debf0cc2.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.