RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
The Tick

?????

i might be a bit lost and maybe not up with it , but could someone tell me why its is or seems to be a huge problem that a second string ABs side lost to IMHO the best BABAs side to be assembled in at least 30 yrs.and if you think it is a huge problem like many in the media could you please name me a side, any side in the world at the moment to make 13 changes and leave out the best 1st five and flanker in the world (at the moment) that could have beaten that BABA team.also remebering IMHO that the only real difference bewteen the ABs and BABAs was an intercept try. personally i would have liked Henry and Co to feilded the "A" team against the BABAs or at least not made so many changes

think you summed it up tick when you said the all black2nd team "lost"

nz public are just so used to the all blacks winning and when they do lose it just opens it up for debate . a bit like when the aussie cricket team loses or the english football team . it's those countries no 1 sport just like rugby is ours .

i know it was only the baabaas but it was a bit like earlier this year when we lost the very 1st test match to a so called french "b" team but caned there "a" team last month . plenty of opinions on what went right and what went wrong

i might be a bit lost and maybe not up with it , but could someone tell me why its is or seems to be a huge problem that a second string ABs side lost to IMHO the best BABAs side to be assembled in at least 30 yrs.and if you think it is a huge problem like many in the media could you please name me a side, any side in the world at the moment to make 13 changes and leave out the best 1st five and flanker in the world (at the moment) that could have beaten that BABA team.also remebering IMHO that the only real difference bewteen the ABs and BABAs was an intercept try. personally i would have liked Henry and Co to feilded the "A" team against the BABAs or at least not made so many changes

Is a huge problem at all with the team we put on the paddock....the one concern I have is that the BABA's were loaded with Springbok players...surely the players from SA were confident enough after this year of playing the All Blacks...

For this reason alone I believe we should have played a stronger side...we need to get back the Upper hand over the Boks as soon as possible.

yes jeremy , thats the way i see it . they just seem to have the wood on us yet other teams (aussie , france ) seem not to be over awed by them and can beat them . our guys seem to freeze when they see the men in green

Its the media tick, and one reason why I gave up a dream of being a sports writer... They are negative morons.

I dont think anyone minded losing on sunday, but the media jumped on the wagon and made a big deal out of it. Had we won, the headline would have read "AB's grind out win and finish tour on a high".... the France game was finishing the tour on a high! No one cares about the BaBa's! They are not a proper team.

Urgh.

We are all worried because the depth of New Zealand rugby is appalling.

As everyone notes - without McCaw and Carter this current A side is very, very ordinary. That has been shown all season

Donald is crap, Delany a no name and Latimer not up to standard.

As everyone notes - without McCaw and Carter this current A side is very, very ordinary. That has been shown all season

Yawwnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be Chris Taylors brother, alter ego or something.

Damn, if our rugby is appalling, I'd hate to be supporting ANY other country.

Wasnt long ago that we fielded two entirely different teams and beat Wales and Ireland over successive weekends by the same big score!!!!!

It was a bit disappointing to lose to the Baa Baas but two of Habanas tries should have resulted in tries to us - as should have any number of other movements. We took most of our own ball - took some of theirs at line out time.

It is just a media NONSENSE beat up that thinks that the boks have it over us!

Utter crap

Agreed.Its hard to beat a side that scores 90 metre tries and kicks 70 metres goals(Box).That won't last forever however.

Next year tactics will be devised to negate the Yappies and they will be back to their rightfull position in world rugby.Ah but wait aren't they already there?

If NZ lack depth, than SA, Aussie etc etc must be extremely lacking in depth.

SA lost to Leicester and Saracens for crying out loud! Not a BaaBaa's team chocka with some of the finest international talent.

NZ's depth is superior to most if not all other nations. There are a few players on the end of year tour who have shown they're not up to international standard, but there's plently of talent coming through the grades.

Utter crap is seeing Dale Atkins smash Michael Jones.........now THAT'S utter crap!

Ho ho ho

Yawn ... its CRYSTAL clear that you should take some reading lessons - you should ask SLB if he can help you out. Notice no one puts him down any more? Oh yeah ... I forgot ... you still do! Thats funny.

and while you are bettering yourself - start by laying off the drugs, P addicts like you that go nuts every so often should seek help