RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Bradez

Glen Boss out for the spring - Crystal Lilly dead

You would have to wonder whether these horses have been given some kind of drug which under stress affects their hearts, as all have been heart attacks while galloping at trackwork. With 4 in a row, surely it cannot be a co-incidence.

If it is - do stipes have to wait for dead jockies before a thorough investigation is launched. Glenn Boss's career is at jeopardy now with such an injury. Wonder what his thoughts are as he lies in hospital?

What about the risks to other top jockies?

Sad to hear about it, and hope Glen B is on the mend, they said it was a busted collar bone. Was impressed that it warrented mention in the news broadcast. Normally nothing about racing gets mentioned at all.

Guest sheraco
R.I.P Crystal Lily...always happens to the good ones

One of my favorites of all time RIP girl

One of my favorites of all time RIP girl

Yes, tragic news. Hopefully Bossy will make a good recovery. Not nice when a horse drops dead under a jockey. They live a dangerous life.

Just asking, apparently her racing was eratic in the slipper. Could that have been an early indication that all was not well with her.

Condolences to her connections.