RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Grizzly Bear

our rules say 4 dog qualifying trial

Another dog racing tomorrow with a 3 dog preformance trial from aussie even after our magazine notification made it clear from the 1st of august any import has to have run a 4 dog trial.

Complain to the Assn, instead of whinging on here;or join the newly formed OBT.

gezz grahame i had no respect for you before i have less now-------first off all i did go to grnz,was told stuart mcasin made the decison it was all right,which to a blind man it is not,who runs this sport,the board we vote for or the paid employed puppets,and number two i do belong to the OTB

gezz grahame i had no respect for you before i have less now-------first off all i did go to grnz,was told stuart mcasin made the decison it was all right,which to a blind man it is not,who runs this sport,the board we vote for or the paid employed puppets,and number two i do belong to the OTB

whats the sense in having rules if there not going to be followed who ever made the decision should be reprimanded and stood down till they learn the rules off by heart

thanks gary is it right they print it in the mag and then the paid employees change it to suit themselves even after our board members tell they are wrong?

i think everyone that has dog in the race should clearly point it out to the attending steward, see the trouble is if they get away with it it sets a precedent and everyone can do it

You said, You had moved to the other site nobbles.

You come back in now and then and stir ..like you always have.. You wanker, Steve is a member are you?

I stir,a lot of you anonymous tossers just whinge on here instead of doing something constructive.

What do you mean "Steve is a member"?Who is Steve?

If you mean the OBT,I know more about OBT's than you ever will and with the attitude of a lot of you "knobs" I am glad I'm no longer involved.

I also intend to come back on this site now and again just to annoy some people like you and Grizzly,have a very good evening. :)

The new rule states quite clearly " FROM August 1st 2011 if there are not 4 or more starters in an Austrailian trial then the imported greyhound must qualify under the NZGRA Rules. THIS DOG QUALIFIED IN AUSTRAILIA PRIOR TO THIS DATE.

where does it say august 1st,the grading of this dog had to be done in august,so while being graded it should have been done as per the rule 62 which has never changed,all this was doing was confirming rule 62's definition it is not a new rule.

GRIZZLY

The dog QUALIFIED in July 2011 and as such was graded CO by NZGRA on its arrival in NZ. I can see no reason why you are on your soapbox about this dog. If it wasn't a Schofield dog would you be kicking up such a stink?

Keith----it has nothing to do with who owns the dog,i was the one to bring it up to the association a while back and those dogs were different owners,so again the point is when the dog was graded here it had not meet our qually rules-----simple,but lets just see what the jca rule.

KJ.

Where does it say in NZ rules, that a dog from any country was able to QUALIFY to race in NZ, by running in a THREE dog field.Forget the AUGUST 1st thing it is clap trap.You dont have to be a Professor to work it out.

Lion.

most wont believe me but was not about that,i have been in the sport for 40 odd years and ever since i have been in it you had to qualify with 4 dogs or more,never was there this rubbish of preformance trials in aussie,you had to have raced there or you quallied here,i know most of our board agree with that including lois henely,i think it was her last decision as our northen rep,so it has come down to our paid nzgra people who have changed this,as there has never been a rule change,so this latest magazine notification was in my mind to re enforce the rule,but low and behold a paid staff member has cocked it up again,for christ sake we vote a board in who dont seem to have a say.

It's a bit like the AB try in Sth Africa that was disallowed. What's the point in having rules if officials aren't going to enforce them?

its a bit like sleeping eith the next door neighbours wife yeah sure, thats a football game blunt in progress completely different its not an on the second decision this is a rule that is easily looked up grizzly has every right to complain and everyone should be on board with him