RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Trans Tasman Super Comp Final Edition 2011 entries please

Roger, I think you could be confusing Alf Riston (Phil) with Alf (sheridan) in POY.....

In the early rounds of the POY H2H Phil [Alf Riston] defeated such notables as Rex-Ian-Craig-Pam-Steve-Dawsie-Tom and Jack Attack....then we hit the winter going...

Cheers

Brian

Just to clear up any confusion guys,when you see for Brown Fox at the top it is Graeme(brown fox)

For some reason I can log on but not post so I use Rogers Link.

Send email to zzz zzzzz....he can fix

Cheers

Brian

If Betty confirms for the Kats there is one spot left in the Chiefs (Highlanders franchise reborn in Cow Country). If 5 more enter we can resurrect the Butcher Boys franchise which is in limbo at present. Some current players who didn't specify staying with their teams from the last comp have been drafted elsewhere for better or worse. Is there ANY chance of getting LastOf40 and the Styxtser back guys ??? (maybe for a Blues side)

CRUSADERS (Champs)

Dogzstar1

Jack Attack

Richie

Mardy

Baldrick

TURBOS

dawsie

Ewesseh

Rannum

Triumph

Viceroy

HURRICANES

ziggy09

BWJ

Kay Hollis

Von Cettes

louie_cullen

FERDIES

Pegs Pride

moz1047

Rosina

Taranaki Don

Peter Jenkins

MAGPIES

Rayzor

Vonz

YNWA

Escameno

ButchJames

STAGS

Osceola

Todamax101

Sir Castleton

ohokaman

Alf Riston

KAURI KATS

Brown Fox

sharne

Piccadilly

firefly

Betty (??)

CHIEFS

Craigos

Kirrama

turny

Jack

????????

TAIPANS

Dillon/Brassel

Coppins/Dufficy

Laing/Fraser

Petley/Thomas

Popplewell/Young

If Betty confirms for the Kats there is one spot left in the Chiefs (Highlanders franchise reborn in Cow Country). If 5 more enter we can resurrect the Butcher Boys franchise which is in limbo at present. Some current players who didn't specify staying with their teams from the last comp have been drafted elsewhere for better or worse. Is there ANY chance of getting LastOf40 and the Styxtser back guys ??? (maybe for a Blues side)

CRUSADERS (Champs)

Dogzstar1

Jack Attack

Richie

Mardy

Baldrick

TURBOS

dawsie

Ewesseh

Rannum

Triumph

Viceroy

HURRICANES

ziggy09

BWJ

Kay Hollis

Von Cettes

louie_cullen

FERDIES

Pegs Pride

moz1047

Rosina

Taranaki Don

Peter Jenkins

MAGPIES

Rayzor

Vonz

YNWA

Escameno

ButchJames

STAGS

Osceola

Todamax101

Sir Castleton

ohokaman

Alf Riston

KAURI KATS

Brown Fox

sharne

Piccadilly

firefly

Betty (??)

CHIEFS

Craigos

Kirrama

turny

Jack

????????

TAIPANS

Dillon/Brassel

Coppins/Dufficy

Laing/Fraser

Petley/Thomas

Popplewell/Young

PJ - so the teams are basically "as you were" from the last comp - seemed little point in asking for a preferred team then was there ?:confused:

PJ - so the teams are basically "as you were" from the last comp - seemed little point in asking for a preferred team then was there ?:confused:

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. I ask competitors to state their preference for a team as many wish to stay with those they have played with previously. This also allows for the opportunity for some to say "i'm happy to go anywhere" or just "i'm in" as a means of trying their luck with another group of players. No one should feel offended by this.

Vacancies only become available if players choose to opt out of a specific team. Some teams such as the Butcher Boys (this time) self destruct - it's the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened to them ! It's surprising (or probably not that surprising in reality) how not posting subs or forgetting to post can upset your team mates. We try and make this a bit of fun while many take it seriously also. The two shouldn't be mutually exclusive....:)

Do you want to switch ?

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. I ask competitors to state their preference for a team as many wish to stay with those they have played with previously. This also allows for the opportunity for some to say "i'm happy to go anywhere" or just "i'm in" as a means of trying their luck with another group of players. No one should feel offended by this.

Vacancies only become available if players choose to opt out of a specific team. Some teams such as the Butcher Boys (this time) self destruct - it's the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened to them ! It's surprising (or probably not that surprising in reality) how not posting subs or forgetting to post can upset your team mates. We try and make this a bit of fun while many take it seriously also. The two shouldn't be mutually exclusive....:)

Do you want to switch ?

No drama PJ. I'm happy to stay with the Stags. As I'm in Canterbury the Crusaders are the logical team and I missed out first time round that's all. :)