RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
hedley

_.BILLY~T~JAMES._ (YouTube 'library') S K I T S

I saw the Billy T show recently and it brought a tear to my eye. What an absolute waste that we lost that beautiful man so early. Maoridom has not been able to throw up a replacement for such a wonderful character.

Reminds of the area in which I live. The local Ngati Haua had a visionary leader who died in 1866, viz Wiremu Tamehana. Nobody from that iwi has remotely approached the vision and leadership of Tamehana. Let's hope we do not have to wait that long until a Billy T replacement comes along.

Interestingly, and I can write this on Kiwiblog, the earliest report I have seen on PapersPast of a racemeeting at Matamata was of a meeting held about five months after Tamehana's tangi. The report said that the meeting had been delayed because of Tamehana's tangi. Tamehana's name is also spelled "Tamihana", like the street in Matamata. Another useless bit to note about that race meeting; the jockeys' names all had a resemblance to the players' names in the 2011 Waharoa rugby team, also known as Matamata United Sports. Names such as Wharawhara, Rawiri, Tuhakaraina and co.

Billy T's always gonna be in a class of his own. Brother arrived home from overseas and caught the tribute shows with me just recently, we were cracking up as much now as we did when the skits first went to air. Don't think anyone can fill his shoes.

..by birsting into your own new ponderence., and don't claim you didn't know of our recent threadpost here...ppplease http://www.racecafe.co.nz/forum/showthread.php?t=50879 (this was only two thirds the~way~down the Current general 'page'):rolleyes:

..you seem to lack any accountancy..at all birssa., no birssery of qualification

self centrerism and self interest, has hallmarked racing's demise...with marvelous proportions of people employing this modus operandi...and still it's the chosen preference while we observe the two site's factionalisms and fraternities.

i've Taken your threadpost and the two repliers...as a personal snobbing and snubbing . .as i've been relentless in trying to propogate Communion here...despite the racist cauldron the general thread mainly functions as, and the inherant large portion within the racing industries that this represents.[fuelled exponentially..daily]

if you choose to reply...think long and hard about your choices of just how to do that:|

watching recent movie on billy t, i noticed that he was a regular with dope....sad but true...

but hedley....what the hell are you on?

new type of dripple-bills....

i personnally did not see this tread... but even if i did, i would have posted on the other one as the host was alot more polite than yourself.. thank you..