RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Lloyd Vivian

Smart Missile - WOW!!!!

THAT was simply awesome! I thought he was going to run an average third at best with 150 to run. Sensational. Run of the day. Look out Sepoy!!

(aus)

THAT was simply awesome! I thought he was going to run an average third at best with 150 to run. Sensational. Run of the day. Look out Sepoy!!

In Australia, certainly Lloyd.

On this side of the ditch "Mufhasa" :D

In Australia, certainly Lloyd.

On this side of the ditch "Mufhasa" :D

I am a HUGE Mufhasa fan - even took the kids out to Sticko's one day so they could see him and Amy even let them have a sit on him in the aisle!! - and his run was terrific: however, Smart Missile was FREAKISH today. Had to be seen to be believed.

I am a HUGE Mufhasa fan - even took the kids out to Sticko's one day so they could see him and Amy even let them have a sit on him in the aisle!! - and his run was terrific: however, Smart Missile was FREAKISH today. Had to be seen to be believed.

scs has a deleterious affect on Kiwi vision Lloyd.

http://www.hollows.org

the great man's legacy may help.....

if Baz or some other scs riddled nz racing infatuant would care to comment , do they think Coup Align could peel off a quicker section ?

come artie come artie....

Me too.

Yes, I saw the race (yesterday and again today on Australian Retro this morning) and you are right it was an impressive win.

Do you think he can repeat it?

scs has a deleterious affect on Kiwi vision Lloyd.

http://www.hollows.org

the great man's legacy may help.....

What are you on [about] Pogo??? I've just finished raving about SMART MISSILE'S incredible win - and it being superior even to Mufhasa's great win - and you somehow reckon I'm a biased Kiwi who needs glasses?????????????

Give yourself a swift uppercut mate - whatever you were on - you had one too many. You make some of your convict mates look bad - fair dinkum!

What are you on [about] Pogo??? I've just finished raving about SMART MISSILE'S incredible win - and it being superior even to Mufhasa's great win - and you somehow reckon I'm a biased Kiwi who needs glasses?????????????

Give yourself a swift uppercut mate - whatever you were on - you had one too many. You make some of your convict mates look bad - fair dinkum!

it was an typo mate

meant for others, apologies for confusion

Me too.

Yes, I saw the race (yesterday and again today on Australian Retro this morning) and you are right it was an impressive win.

Do you think he can repeat it?

In a word - absolutely! It will be an awesome race between him and Sepoy - the ultimate 'grudge' match; small compensation for a 'lost' Slipper but nevertheless... I won't want to miss that race - that's for sure.

Imagine if he and Sepoy line up against 'Le Freak' herself in a month or so!! THAT will be a race!! :)

In regard to Mufhasa - yes, he is such a 'gent' - never turned a hair at three of my kids clambering on and being led up and down the stable aisle!!! They have never forgotten it! :) A great horse and a truly great win against an impressive field...

I'm not sure Crusader..I see SM is set down for the Roses - I don't know what is planned for Sepoy at this stage. I was meaning more a case of 'when' they meet. I think a clash is almost inevitable at some stage in the near future... They are two fantastic colts, no doubt about that!

I'm not sure Crusader..I see SM is set down for the Roses - I don't know what is planned for Sepoy at this stage. I was meaning more a case of 'when' they meet. I think a clash is almost inevitable at some stage in the near future... They are two fantastic colts, no doubt about that!
spose it could happen in the autumn

Gidday Guys ...i reckon Sepoy is just a deadset out right sprinter...as the other bloke Smart Missile...well a good sprinter miler he'll turn out ..anyway thats my opinon..whether they meet again who knows..

All the Best...

Gidday Guys ...i reckon Sepoy is just a deadset out right sprinter...as the other bloke Smart Missile...well a good sprinter miler he'll turn out ..anyway thats my opinon..whether they meet again who knows..

All the Best...

Glen Boss had the hide to call Smart Missile ''arrogant''. Surely the racing plate was on the other hoof. Boss rides in a manner that stimulates the freak performance and makes horses look great. With 50 metres to go in the Run To The Rose at Rosehill Gardens on Saturday, we were seeking a hanging tree for the jockey, plus a lead bag to make sure the fall was effective. ''Boss is lucky the horse has such a good turn of foot because it was an absolute butcher job of a ride,'' Chrisso said on Racenet.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/horseracing/star-colt-saves-boss-from-the-butchers-hook-20110828-1jgi8.html#ixzz1WMT4HHg3

Glen Boss had the hide to call Smart Missile ''arrogant''. Surely the racing plate was on the other hoof. Boss rides in a manner that stimulates the freak performance and makes horses look great. With 50 metres to go in the Run To The Rose at Rosehill Gardens on Saturday, we were seeking a hanging tree for the jockey, plus a lead bag to make sure the fall was effective. ''Boss is lucky the horse has such a good turn of foot because it was an absolute butcher job of a ride,'' Chrisso said on Racenet.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/horseracing/star-colt-saves-boss-from-the-butchers-hook-20110828-1jgi8.html#ixzz1WMT4HHg3

Gidday mate...yeh Max Presnell dosen't muck around tells it like it is lol...see the thing about Boss is also..when he gets on these good horses..he thinks his the new Shane Dye of horse racing lol...now have a look at Dye when he was on top riding for Waterhouse and others...he use to the same thing..he'd have them a mile back..actually in those days to...he use to ride all Waterhouse horse from way back..these days there nearlly all leaders..or ridden up on the pace..

All the Best...

Rumpole - your point valid or otherwise - only highlights how GOOD this horse is! There's no way a bad ride makes a horse better than he is - it just gets the average ones beat.