RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mike22

aus betting account

I've been thinking about opening a betting

account in australia. I want to hear from people that have. Do these accounts have extra cost for nz customers

min deposits etc.

So if anyone has i would like to hear from them.

I have a Centrebet account and find them really good. $20 minimum deposit and they deposit the money into your bank account when you make a withdrawl. Very good service, I personally like the fixed odds place odds.

I've been thinking about opening a betting

account in australia. I want to hear from people that have. Do these accounts have extra cost for nz customers

min deposits etc.

So if anyone has i would like to hear from them.

Mike, I'd be interested to know what attracts you to the idea of opening an oz betting account.

I have a Centrebet account and find them really good. $20 minimum deposit and they deposit the money into your bank account when you make a withdrawl. Very good service, I personally like the fixed odds place odds.

Do you have to have a bank account in Australia?

I have an account with the Victorian TAB. You can deposit funds via credit card, and withdrawls can be made into any NZ bank account, or via cheque if you prefer.

I opened my account because I bet mainly on trifectas at the Victorian gallops and the pools are much larger over there. For example, there will be $50,000 in a trifecta pool at a Geelong midweek meeting, as opposed to about $4000 on the NZ TAB.

From memory I think they can't co-mingle this particular pool because the takeout is higher in NZ?

Also, if there are two Victorian gallops, say on a Sunday, you can bet on them both, not just the one the NZ TAB chooses.