RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Kiwi story on TV1 July 8...

13 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Not sure whether you are referring to Kiwi or Commissionaire but neither won over 1600m at Wanganui.

Kiwi did win at Wanganui in September 1983 over 2000m with Noel Harris up and Commissionaire who had 65 starts never started at Wanganui .   

Yeh I was fishing a bit Ted. New I saw Kiwi win at Wangvegas but didn't know when. He was a solid customer and the rest is history. May have been able to win two cups if the vets didn't intervene 

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 0:10 PM, Memphis2 said:

I was at Whanganui when he won over a mile in 1982.Not sure what time of the year it was . Or was it 1983

Won over 2000m Wanganui  1983

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:48 AM, THE TORCH said:

Not a bad effort. I wish they had used the actual NZ courses. Cant ever recall an owner calling a maiden by its sponsors name!! The two actors who played Moseley and Cassidy nailed their roles. Writers needed assistance because no matter how cheeky Cassidy could be I couldnt ever imagine him swearing at Snow Lupton.

Would have been great to see more of Shorty Hare and his antics!!!

A shame they couldnt get more at Ellerslie to replicate Flemington on Cup day. Someone mentioned it was probably shot at the Derby meeting in March :) 

It was a shame Dianne Moseley didn't get the recognition she deserved of winning on Kiwi at his second start at Stratford 1981as it was portrayed he was only third and she wanted to protest. And it was a fine sunny day as well.

7 hours ago, Memphis2 said:

Yeh I was fishing a bit Ted. New I saw Kiwi win at Wangvegas but didn't know when. He was a solid customer and the rest is history. May have been able to win two cups if the vets didn't intervene 

Improve your recall Memphis ,and become a racing genius by going into NZ Racing website ,click on Racing ,on Horses ,then top right Search for Horse......then click on Retired add name and BINGO !