RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Going out alone, again

J Cox is going solo once again in the training ranks. No more Tim in the book, who has made Ozzie his home. I do hope that things improve for him given the stable have not had the greatest of seasons.

Tim's daughter is continuing to work for John as is A Butts daughter Kim, JC's partner

3 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

J Cox is going solo once again in the training ranks. No more Tim in the book, who has made Ozzie his home. I do hope that things improve for him given the stable have not had the greatest of seasons.

Tim's daughter is continuing to work for John as is A Butts daughter Kim, JC's partner

I think there was a mix up in the Informant article. With them suggesting that Kimberly was Tim's Daughter, not Anthony's.

Neither of Tim's Daughters are working for Jonny. 

Jonny partner Kimberly (A Butts Daughter) will continue to work for Jonny

30 minutes ago, AndrewFitzgerald said:

I think there was a mix up in the Informant article. With them suggesting that Kimberly was Tim's Daughter, not Anthony's.

Neither of Tim's Daughters are working for Jonny. 

Jonny partner Kimberly (A Butts Daughter) will continue to work for Jonny

Cheers Andrew, i knew that Kim was Ant's daughter but was told Tim's daughter was staying.

One wonders why its called Premier Stables as wasn't that was sold some years ago.

On 7/3/2018 at 6:13 PM, Fartoomuch said:

One wonders why its called Premier Stables as wasn't that was sold some years ago.

I believe it was the track/barn that was sold - not their logo/brand

Tim & Andrea still own the house and a range of paddocks at the front of the property - they still operate under their brand "Premier Stables"

5 minutes ago, AndrewFitzgerald said:

I believe it was the track/barn that was sold - not their logo/brand

Tim & Andrea still own the house and a range of paddocks at the front of the property - they still operate under their brand "Premier Stables"

Thanks for the clarification Andrew