RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Blood Nonsense

Some are just too thick to let things go or accept they have been proven wrong by Vets,RIU etc . Have a read of this rubbish

"Most people have probably got an opinion on the topic, and it is a grey area whether everything is black or white and by saying that this blood system that is being used by who knows how many, 20or 30 but we don’t know who because it is such a great system, but we won’t say who is using it, is primarily therapeutic is BS!

I believe that Winston now that he is currently Prime Minister, needs to form a Working Group, because that is this government thing isn’t it, to determine whether this practice should be allowed to continue.

I can tell you that it is the talk of the trainers at the moment and it is not too popular with many, as they know it gives some an advantage."

The fact that its freely available for any trainer to purchase and has been for ages makes the above statement seem quite bizarre. If they know it gives some supposed advantage surely you would use it as prescribed

I would be interested in Lee's comments on above or is he rightfully so over dealing with idiots that he has gone into hibernation

39 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Ignore then, that technology has been around for many years and anyone who knows about horse therapy and or sophisticated training techniques will be familiar with the techniques described 

There are 2 idiots out there who don't believe you,RIU and other Vets. As such, bullshit of the like above should be exposed.

9 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

There are 2 idiots out there who don't believe you,RIU and other Vets. As such, bullshit of the like above should be exposed.

They were born idiots and will die the same way so dont let them irritate you...cant put brains in statues... but they wont get a voice here.

57 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

They were born idiots and will die the same way so dont let them irritate you...cant put brains in statues... but they wont get a voice here.

They don't irritate me, if anything its probably 100% the other way. But, it just makes you wonder how ignorant in the face of facts people can be.

2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Some are just too thick to let things go or accept they have been proven wrong by Vets,RIU etc . Have a read of this rubbish

"Most people have probably got an opinion on the topic, and it is a grey area whether everything is black or white and by saying that this blood system that is being used by who knows how many, 20or 30 but we don’t know who because it is such a great system, but we won’t say who is using it, is primarily therapeutic is BS!

I believe that Winston now that he is currently Prime Minister, needs to form a Working Group, because that is this government thing isn’t it, to determine whether this practice should be allowed to continue.

I can tell you that it is the talk of the trainers at the moment and it is not too popular with many, as they know it gives some an advantage."

The fact that its freely available for any trainer to purchase and has been for ages makes the above statement seem quite bizarre. If they know it gives some supposed advantage surely you would use it as prescribed

I can tell you its only popular with trainers that like winning without positive swabs.

What surprises me is that these people post on the very same computer that could answer every question they ask.

Do these same people want blood banks closed down?  

It would not be popular with trainers that want to underachieve.  

I'm accessible to anyone that wants to improve the health of their horse.  

The purveyor of that nonsense really is more to be pitied. 

Thanks, FTM hope that settles that.  

BTW I would like to see Winston try to close the blood banks down.

3 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Sounds like someone had a bad night on the punt Friday and when they calmed down a bit thought they would try their hand at some fiction writing.

1 hour ago, Lee270744 said:

I can tell you its only popular with trainers that like winning without positive swabs.

What surprises me is that these people post on the very same computer that could answer every question they ask.

Do these same people want blood banks closed down?  

It would not be popular with trainers that want to underachieve.  

I'm accessible to anyone that wants to improve the health of their horse.  

The purveyor of that nonsense really is more to be pitied. 

Thanks, FTM hope that settles that.  

BTW I would like to see Winston try to close the blood banks down.

image.png.4c727cdcf6c0e4e02166369328931434.png

Mr Pilcher, I happen to like winning, I would hate to have a positive swab saga with a horse I own, almost every time there is one the amount of negitivity that spreads through the industry is toxic and it seems to be getting worse almost every new one that is made public. You said, I can tell you its only popular with trainers that like winning without positive swabs. To me that line says you are selling a performance enhancing product or is it a technique?....that currently has no issues in terms of returning a race day irregularity. Why aren't all trainers using this then? Sounds like the perfect product all trainers have been waiting for!  I guess for me when I think about this whole thing, there is a significant cost involved to use it correct? It's been available for years you say, it's an anti inflammatory that can ease pain. All these things morally just don't sit right with me especially when it's no secret Mark charges over 2x what some other trainers do, they have been massively dominant for almost 10 years now and the list of injured horses out of that barn over the years is longer than a Brodie rant about being a restricted punter!  May be its just great business that now the more clients you get the more money M&N make. I want a win on cup day, I don't ask for much. So where do I sign up? Should I just make the cheque out to Mark and Nat? 

1 hour ago, Beach Racing said:

Mr Pilcher, I happen to like winning, I would hate to have a positive swab saga with a horse I own, almost every time there is one the amount of negitivity that spreads through the industry is toxic and it seems to be getting worse almost every new one that is made public. You said, I can tell you its only popular with trainers that like winning without positive swabs. To me that line says you are selling a performance enhancing product or is it a technique?....that currently has no issues in terms of returning a race day irregularity. Why aren't all trainers using this then? Sounds like the perfect product all trainers have been waiting for!  I guess for me when I think about this whole thing, there is a significant cost involved to use it correct? It's been available for years you say, it's an anti inflammatory that can ease pain. All these things morally just don't sit right with me especially when it's no secret Mark charges over 2x what some other trainers do, they have been massively dominant for almost 10 years now and the list of injured horses out of that barn over the years is longer than a Brodie rant about being a restricted punter!  May be its just great business that now the more clients you get the more money M&N make. I want a win on cup day, I don't ask for much. So where do I sign up? Should I just make the cheque out to Mark and Nat? 

It seems for you to succeed you are going against your morals. If you can get access to a computer to google it you might be mildly surprised. The more I was reading your post that word toxic kept coming to mind. I didn't say it's been available for years check yourself you may be conflating a few posts. Has ever occurred to you why a Rolls Royce is more expensive than a Morris Minor check it out it may come in handy one day. Check the line about performance-enhancing or better still check the meaning of Literacy. Good luck on Cup day make sure you have a horse in a race.

7 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

It seems for you to succeed you are going against your morals. If you can get access to a computer to google it you might be mildly surprised. The more I was reading your post that word toxic kept coming to mind. I didn't say it's been available for years check yourself you may be conflating a few posts. Has ever occurred to you why a Rolls Royce is more expensive than a Morris Minor check it out it may come in handy one day. Check the line about performance-enhancing or better still check the meaning of Literacy. Good luck on Cup day make sure you have a horse in a race.

Toxic is certainly a word that is increasingly dominant in my thoughts every time you post Lee, and not pertaining to the product.

1 hour ago, The Diceman Cometh said:

Toxic is certainly a word that is increasingly dominant in my thoughts every time you post Lee, and not pertaining to the product.

Some times you just have to tell it as it is TDC.

I think Lee has been quite polite to those who want to know about the product and it's attributes.  Constant baiting by  idiot conspiracy theorists would surely see anyone post the way he does.

It's not illegal and it's been around for years. If you want to join the AS haters club go ahead but remember that the product is available to any equine trainer.

11 hours ago, Beach Racing said:

Here is some info on the product Beach Racing which someone posted what seems ages ago.

Equine Blood Solution ACS technology is 100% drug free, 100% chemical free and therefore has no banned substances. We use the horse’s own repair cells, interleukins and other regenerative properties only. Guaranteeing no rules of competition or racing are broken.

Here are more reasons to use EBS-ACS technologies:

To be assured all processing is completed under sterile conditions.

Total client security is provided.

The staff at EBS are fully trained and certified in the protocols associated with EBS products.

The simplicity of ordering an ACS product.

The proficiency in which it is supplied to the customer.

✔   Maintaining complete professional standards.

5 minutes ago, The Diceman Cometh said:

Nothing to do with “joining a hate club”.

Obviously feels insecure if he is offended by comments on a non-influential social media website.

I can see his point ..unamed nobodies who hide behind internet names and take potshots at people... it does become monotonous ...and annoying. None of them have the guts to say who they really are, thats the gutless part.

I don’t know of many successful business people who would get too upset with social media criticism and go to the lengths he has to run people down who, for whatever reason, are anti it.

If the products that sensational and successful, it would be water off a ducks back. 

But no point wasting further oxygen on it. Let’s  agree to disagree.

I understand what you are trying to say regarding the cars Mr Pilcher and I have visited and read what the site has to say. I just don't get why... if it's 100% drug and chemical free why is there a need for "total client security"? 

I won't check the line you ask as I was hoping you could tell me how your product is not performance enhancing? As one with competence and knowledge in a specified area I'm sure you can help me out on that one before I Invest on a cup day win! 

As for your punting, may be just stick to the ones that get the treatment, sounds like the ones that do get it like winning, or is that the trainer, I can't remember....

48 minutes ago, tim vince said:

I spoke to chief vet.explained to me. It is perfectly legitimate.facts easily available if u choose to find out.

But they dont they would rather make up conspiracy theories.... thats what they always do especially the Brodie one... him and hunter the nutter are the worst.

Now hunterthenutter is suggesting something untoward is going on as some samples were sent to Hong Kong for testing.... and he is also saying Jewels money has not been paid out...insinuating wrong doing again... pretty big claims bordering on slander maybe  I would say. Him and his dickwit mate Brodie are like two dogs with a bone.

Hi Scoob, sooner or later people involved with the whole thing are goin to get pissed at the rubbish these guys are spouting and they will be routed out and I would say slander & defamation will be the order of the day for the lot of em.......I would imagine they're bein watched as we speak, I just don't get why? jealousy is a very negative wasteful emotion no point to it, and it's not like the process is not available to all trainers out there right? so whats the point? just pissin n moanin, and they would probably do it even if there was nuthin to moan about oiy vey :rolleyes:

Cheers Iraklis