RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

WORKING VISA USA

It has never been that easy to work in the USA , when I applied back in 1982 I had to literally get the business I planned to work for to state that the skills , expertise I had was such that it wasn't available from anyone in the USA . It wont be easy for Dexter particularly under the TRUMP regime.

47 minutes ago, ivanthegreat said:

It has never been that easy to work in the USA , when I applied back in 1982 I had to literally get the business I planned to work for to state that the skills , expertise I had was such that it wasn't available from anyone in the USA . It wont be easy for Dexter particularly under the TRUMP regime.

Sure isn't Ivan. My son married in California and still had to wait nearly twelve months for an ok.

Would DD have known this before he applied?

Why did he come out publically stating he was spending upto 3 month,maybe move there,  when he did not even have has visa?

If he was serious about this move surely he would have had this visa organised months ago and seems his move was only announced and decided on when he knew he couldn't beat Blair Orange for the drivers premiership

His major issue looks that Trump is kicking workers out and not allowing anyone in, lets hope this issue gets sorted immediately and we get conformation on DD move and what a positive thing it will be for NZ to have him driving against the best in world up there