RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
zelda kratchanova 2

Tricked up food

Boris took me on a luxury tropicals holy day from money he won laying James Mac Donald’s horses and I was amazed at the lack of decent food, n0?and it’s not just on holy days it’s nearly everywhere now, n0? What is it with these idoits ?

it was all tricked up with grass clippings, been sprouts  and four leaves clover and poofy sauces  spread over the nearly invisibles quantity of food :angry:

if I want to taste grass clippings I’ll suck on the lawn mower blades , new age :blink:chefs are total ,idoits, n0?

too much my kitchen rules bull Shite, what’s wrong with a tea bone, a chop, cutlets, bangers and m.a.s.h. With potatoes, peas, beans etc or if you want to go fancy , a curry :wub:

52 minutes ago, zelda kratchanova 2 said:

Boris took me on a luxury tropicals holy day from money he won laying James Mac Donald’s horses and I was amazed at the lack of decent food, n0?and it’s not just on holy days it’s nearly everywhere now, n0? What is it with these idoits ?

it was all tricked up with grass clippings, been sprouts  and four leaves clover and poofy sauces  spread over the nearly invisibles quantity of food :angry:

if I want to taste grass clippings I’ll suck on the lawn mower blades , new age :blink:chefs are total ,idoits, n0?

too much my kitchen rules bull Shite, what’s wrong with a tea bone, a chop, cutlets, bangers and m.a.s.h. With potatoes, peas, beans etc or if you want to go fancy , a curry :wub:

Where did you go ...Darwin...??  Holy days are well known for crap food Zelda.....best steer clear....:rolleyes:

On 6/30/2018 at 0:16 PM, zelda kratchanova 2 said:

Im sure there are many who just love the plain ole steak eggs and chips and a tiny bit of lettuce on the side...

i prefer a filling meal that is both wholesome and has the basics meat,eggs,and greens with a simple bit of bread!!

Where i work, they are growing micro-greens... and micro-greens are geared towards restaurants and cafes... 

i believe the greens are for the most part decorational...  a good friend of mine who runs a cafe said to me "we eat with our eyes first"

although there is a truth in what he said... i more often weigh my wallet first before eating out lol... always hunting for value!!

On 7/2/2018 at 6:21 PM, 6xes said:

Im sure there are many who just love the plain ole steak eggs and chips and a tiny bit of lettuce on the side...

i prefer a filling meal that is both wholesome and has the basics meat,eggs,and greens with a simple bit of bread!!

Where i work, they are growing micro-greens... and micro-greens are geared towards restaurants and cafes... 

i believe the greens are for the most part decorational...  a good friend of mine who runs a cafe said to me "we eat with our eyes first"

although there is a truth in what he said... i more often weigh my wallet first before eating out lol... always hunting for value!!

Hope that ‘simple’   Bit of bread was at least sour dough 6 :o