RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

IT'S SATURDAY

Well here we go again a Saturday with our experts lining up at all corners of the country with their best advise , smiling and good humour in some cases giggling over their previous weeks performance , which I might add be a $107 loss using a $1000 fund for every month , with the entire panel consistently loosing money.

Well let me suggest your performances both him and hers is nothing short of pathetic , if it were not for the anecdotal content it would be plainly obvious you simply have no idea.

Without doing a thorough examination I would say you would loose over $130k / year following all this information Best Bets , Value runners , tote blowouts , Quaddies on dogs , trots , gallops  and whilst all this is being presented drawing our attention to all the wonderful options presenting themselves after the days racing.

As for the recommended quaddies , results would prove that these are a kick in the pants to the tune of $300 on the average day.

Have these trackside experts got any KPI's ??

4 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Tune into the rugby tonight, you see a panel of Merhtens, Muliiana, Wilson, Kirwan, Marshall, et al telling you what’ll happen and why.......tune into Trackside and you’ll see the great jockeys and trainers...mmmm......they must surely have some experts giving input !!

Mind you, in their defence, trying to pick winners in these conditions is a hopeless task and I doubt anyone could do any better 

Where's your Tatts entry ?;)