RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Red Rum

South African Racing this week

I see on Wednesday we have South African racing . Now once African Horse sickness protocols are sorted they will be winning more races around the world and also fill the new HKJC training facilities with new blood , but they must be early maturing rogues because on Wednesday night they are all 2018 Bay Geldings with completely Australian parentage first up , every one in every race. Haven't checked the South African websites but could the TAB be taking the proverbial out of us punters again. I must admit I do miss the Japanese mud races inside the motorway junctions at Kawasaki they had a few weeks back. 

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

I see on Wednesday we have South African racing . Now once African Horse sickness protocols are sorted they will be winning more races around the world and also fill the new HKJC training facilities with new blood , but they must be early maturing rogues because on Wednesday night they are all 2018 Bay Geldings with completely Australian parentage first up , every one in every race. Haven't checked the South African websites but could the TAB be taking the proverbial out of us punters again. I must admit I do miss the Japanese mud races inside the motorway junctions at Kawasaki they had a few weeks back. 

They briefly had South African racing a few years back. My personal favourite was the French harness racing which had mid race disqualifications from memory. 

I guess they are just trying to offer what the off shore book makers are but they could do with a bit more detail on the oversea markets they offer.