RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pottsie

Australian TAB

While over in Aussie couldn't get on NZ TAB site. Opened an account on Australian TAB, and now realised should have opened with Aussie bookies, but It's too late now.

Problem now is I have to Identify myself before getting funds sent back too me. Dose anyone know if I can use a Justice of the Peace or whom I can use to certify my Identification form I need to send back to them in 90 days.

9 hours ago, Pottsie said:

While over in Aussie couldn't get on NZ TAB site. Opened an account on Australian TAB, and now realised should have opened with Aussie bookies, but It's too late now.

Problem now is I have to Identify myself before getting funds sent back too me. Dose anyone know if I can use a Justice of the Peace or whom I can use to certify my Identification form I need to send back to them in 90 days.

Use your passport, drivers licence & a power bill & thats all you need, scan copies to there accounts dept & they will send you a form to fill out for bank transfer.

Depends on the TAB.  I know for the NSW TAB account I have, the only way they would verify my account to allow me to withdraw funds was to have my documents verified by a Notary Public, which also cost me $150 for the pleasure.

I tried the JP first, but they would have a bar of it.

There are close to K700 Kiwi's living here in AUS, why do you think that is?....could it be they are so disenchanted with their place of birth?.......Post Office's, Banks, TAB's,     what's next, the place will be like a ghost town shortly, racing is synonymous with the state of the nation.

17 hours ago, premixer said:

Depends on the TAB.  I know for the NSW TAB account I have, the only way they would verify my account to allow me to withdraw funds was to have my documents verified by a Notary Public, which also cost me $150 for the pleasure.

I tried the JP first, but they would have a bar of it.

Surprised a JP didn't do this as all they are doing is certifying the documents as copies of the originals. What you use the certified copies for is your business.

19 minutes ago, Foaming said:

Surprised a JP didn't do this as all they are doing is certifying the documents as copies of the originals. What you use the certified copies for is your business.

Sorry, badly worded.

I tried a JP first who happily signed them and who I have used previously on any betting accounts which needed it, but the TAB wouldn't accept them, and advised it had to be a notary public.

9 hours ago, La Zip said:

There are close to K700 Kiwi's living here in AUS, why do you think that is?....could it be they are so disenchanted with their place of birth?.......Post Office's, Banks, TAB's,     what's next, the place will be like a ghost town shortly, racing is synonymous with the state of the nation.

If you love Aus so much, stay there and shut the f%%k up. Those of of us in gods country dont give a farking toss what you think.

Most of us have had a gutsfull of cocks like you poking shit at us.

38 minutes ago, barryb said:

If you love Aus so much, stay there and shut the f%%k up. Those of of us in gods country dont give a farking toss what you think.

Lmfao

post of 2018 contender....

legend !!

3 hours ago, barryb said:

Here he goes again! They’re sending a few home to you Baz - 2 per day. Most are gang members, rapists, thieves, assault artists etc, so they should fit in quite well back home huh?

17 hours ago, barryb said:

Look we know you are an Aussie apologist Trumpie.

The land of hipocracy, made its fortune in selling raw materials to the Chinese, suits you Trumpie.

Not at all Baz - you just need to get that chip off your shoulder!

i have 4 aus tab accounts all with different agencies the easiest to join in order

bet365 scan passport address with bill on it

same with ladbrokes and betfair

sportsbet took a bit longer fill out forms justice of the peace the whole nine yards

the goalpost are different for each one 

I don,t have an oz a/c...have always supported the nz product ...have lived there myself, returned to Gods own...

Sister over there on the Gold Coast and Son has just gone over (hope they dont brainwash him).

Be positive and thankful We live in best country in world ! 

If you can make a profit in 1 account ...you should be able to make one in any account ! ...Its called discipline .