RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ragamuffin

Another Wingatui trainer passes

So sad, Shaun was a fountain knowledge and had contacts all over the world.  He lived for breeding & I will miss his weekly calls immensely.  He knew it all without a computer and could go back years with such clarity.  His favourite line he spoke of was Paper Money as being so important and he is showing up in many good horses today.  He was so generous sharing his knowledge with any other breeder who had a passion for pedigrees.  There will be many on this site with whom he regularly rang for a chat.

Very sad indeed. RIP Shaun. I'm in Mosgiel for a few days and was expecting to catch up. A real shock.

You can add Double Lang and Rhu Lynch and was it 3 or 4 White Robe Lodge Handicaps to that earlier list.

4 minutes ago, Tapu said:

Shaun was getting Jaggard back and kept asking if I knew anyone who would like to stand him anywhere.  Very well performed stallion with great lines (double of Vain among them)

Jaggard is back and available. Gave him a pat yesterday. Message me if you know anyone who might be interested.

He also had Antrim Lad & a Zenno Rob Roy stunner (unraced because of injury) stallions.  La Affaires dam, Latestu & her Antrim Lad filly we foaled for him among others.  Leggy, would you be the one to contact.  Tried to look in ODT for funeral details as his former Best Man was wanting to know when, where etc Shaun was also his Best Man.

5 hours ago, Tapu said:

Shaun was getting Jaggard back and kept asking if I knew anyone who would like to stand him anywhere.  Very well performed stallion with great lines (double of Vain among them)

Try Steve Tyler or Paul Harris...