RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Hi to the Bludgers

Its no secret that there is a new racing site of sorts.What i find amusing is that those that left Racecafe for the new site were far from  nice with some of their comments about the current owner Scoobie and the way he operated it

I now see that they are migrating back to check this site out on a regular basis despite being unable to post on it. What total parasites they are and how lucky are we to not have them on here posting the repetitive rubbish and lies they often posted

However, as they say everyone's a winner. We have a great site to post on and those that have departed can do their own thing elsewhere

15 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Quite a few of them are still active here, and I mean the prominent ones who make the most noise over there.

I know their various alternate monikers and multiple identities.

Correct. In this instance I was referring to the Harness site  but note that it's occurring on TB site as well.

Fancy having the gaul to bag the provider of this site elsewhere and then come over and nosing around this site.

Thats life guys... they had to remove some of their public information as it was embarrassing .... they can say what they want...Hesi is an out and out liar with some of the stuff he has posted... Karma is a great thing and they will all get theirs...lets just keep doing what we do best and keep this site as the Premier site in NZ... we are in the middle of some serious upgrades..all takes time but it will be worth it.

Thanks again for all the support I know it is a much happier place now and appreciate all the input from all of you.

Oh for heaven's sake stop being so petty. I peruse half a dozen similar global sites most days and post periodically on those. As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier, and like cafe,  seems to be a potentially good site with some interesting discussions and contributors (and a bit of rubbish). I tend to ignore the abusive comments on any of those sites unless of course they are directed at P4P who deserves them.

2 minutes ago, Leggy said:

Oh for heaven's sake stop being so petty. I peruse half a dozen similar global sites most days and post periodically on those. As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier, and like cafe, BOAY seems to be a potentially good site with some interesting discussions and contributors (and a bit of rubbish). I tend to ignore the abusive comments on any of those sites unless of course it's directed at P4P who deserves it.

If you received the abuse Leigh did Leggy you might feel differently....:rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

If you received the abuse Leigh did Leggy you might feel differently....:rolleyes:

Nahhh...I'd respond a bit like P4P did above. Some can take a bit of friendly fire and some can't. Probably a personality and childhood experience thing but let's not go there.

11 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Speaking of ignorant fools and low achievers, how are you Leggy ?

Funny you ask that. I was just wondering the same thing about you on a similar basis? Hope all is well with you.

1 hour ago, Leggy said:

Oh for heaven's sake stop being so petty. I peruse half a dozen similar global sites most days and post periodically on those. As far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier, and like cafe,  seems to be a potentially good site with some interesting discussions and contributors (and a bit of rubbish). I tend to ignore the abusive comments on any of those sites unless of course they are directed at P4P who deserves them.

Leggy it was done underhandedly and in a low manner... however they will soon be a mere object in the rear view mirror...they have very few contributors and all they have they stole from here.... so if you think thats the right way to do things then you disappoint me.

The one thing is for sure...it will be a very long time before they get near to anything this site can do.

3 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Its no secret that there is a new racing site of sorts.What i find amusing is that those that left Racecafe for the new site were far from  nice with some of their comments about the current owner Scoobie and the way he operated it

I now see that they are migrating back to check this site out on a regular basis despite being unable to post on it. What total parasites they are and how lucky are we to not have them on here posting the repetitive rubbish and lies they often posted

However, as they say everyone's a winner. We have a great site to post on and those that have departed can do their own thing elsewhere

couldn't agree more Far too

there was a tool there that got financial assistance from this site and the last I read he was talking about suing  Scooby.Gratitude indeed.

2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Correct. In this instance I was referring to the Harness site  but note that it's occurring on TB site as well.

Fancy having the gaul to bag the provider of this site elsewhere and then come over and nosing around this site.

More than nosing Far too.Actually entering the competions.Gaul is the word.

Smart alec a.. soles another

24 minutes ago, Memphis2 said:

there was a tool there that got financial assistance from this site and the last I read he was talking about suing  Scooby.Gratitude indeed.

Happy he is gone heard some not to good reports about him and the punters clubs he runs anyway...

41 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Leggy it was done underhandedly and in a low manner... however they will soon be a mere object in the rear view mirror...they have very few contributors and all they have they stole from here.... so if you think thats the right way to do things then you disappoint me.

The one thing is for sure...it will be a very long time before they get near to anything this site can do.

You might be right Scooby. Not a worry to me. Just keep giving P4P heaps is the main thing :)

On 6/11/2018 at 3:06 PM, Memphis2 said:

This is a story about the guy.... he is running the punters club over there now...glad he is gone..

https://www.stuff.co.nz/southland-times/73844216/alleged-assault-at-greyhound-race-meeting

On 6/16/2018 at 6:26 AM, scooby3051 said:

This is a story about the guy.... he is running the punters club over there now...glad he is gone..

https://www.stuff.co.nz/southland-times/73844216/alleged-assault-at-greyhound-race-meeting

JasonMC..or is it MattChing thanks for trying to re register here but don't waste your time...you wont be back...cheers.