RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Fuel & the Empty Pocket

Is it just my imagination, or is the cartel seeing just how high they can charge for fuel before the big  whallop at the beginning of next month?   Every morning I drive out my street and look at the Mobil sign the price has risen one or two cents.    So I blink and as I turn the corner I find that no, I do not need to go to Specsavers, the Z and the BP stations have raised their prices too.     At this rate by the first of July the price will be (before the aditional tax) in the vicinity of 240 to 250 a litre - I kid you not.

Would be nice if Govts could reduce their tax on fuel,but that it seems is a dream.

Shell got out of NZ because of the small market(not enough profit) wouldn't take much for others to go.We are a long way from anywhere and frankly these overseas owned companies don't care.

Z should be upping their game as a kiwi company but then they have shareholders to pay.