RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Crackthewhip

Police Raids

Did anyone else witness the most atrocious drive by Matt Anderson on Johnny White in the last at Nelson today?  He definitely had no intention of trying to win this race on the hot favorite and intentionally drive it negatively...when it was the hot favorite. 

Even Jason Teaz mentioned in post race comments he couldn’t believe the horse was pulled back to last.  Any common sense told you the racing pattern all day was on the speed! You drew 4 and neve tried to give a winning chance...a shocker and should result in a 6 month suspension.

Let’s see if Matt is in the cart on the 2nd day and wgat will he do????

My view is extremely tainted as I had a large slice of Place 6 riding on him - my only selection in the race.

I was staggered to see the horse back in the field and apart from a very small sprint wide at the 500 metre mark, he was very disappointing.

The stripes report will be interesting as to the reason the tactics were as we saw.

3 hours ago, Crackthewhip said:

Did anyone else witness the most atrocious drive by Matt Anderson on Johnny White in the last at Nelson today?  He definitely had no intention of trying to win this race on the hot favorite and intentionally drive it negatively...when it was the hot favorite. 

Even Jason Teaz mentioned in post race comments he couldn’t believe the horse was pulled back to last.  Any common sense told you the racing pattern all day was on the speed! You drew 4 and neve tried to give a winning chance...a shocker and should result in a 6 month suspension.

The horse looked to be lost for gate speed and was going pretty rough just after the start. Anderson tried to position him midfield but was pushed three wide by the M. Gill runner so he had no choice then but to pull back. The Gill runners are not fit so when Fast and Furious made a run Anderson tried to follow but as usual with the Gill horses the horse was beaten before the turn. Anderson had to go round the Gill runner and was at least five wide turning for home... from there zero chance. I don't know anything about the Dunn horse but didn't look much good to me, spreaders, rough pacer, not much of a future I would say. 

4 hours ago, Crackthewhip said:

It was quite clear Matthew was not interested in winning on day 1, Johnny White has lead easy in his previous starts when he has drawn the front row

Jason knows his form and seemed amazed at  M Anderson complete reversal of driving tactics

M Anderson drove every horse extremely aggressive on Friday but Johnny White seemed against his pattern so I guess the second day tactics will be one to notice

1 hour ago, newbie85 said:

If you think that was bad watch Peter Davis in Race 2. No stipes report yet but must have got 3 months for not giving his horse every opportunity to win. 

It was quite clear Peter was happy with second placing like he was at Ashburton . the RIU were zzz's

Yes, yes Tim, he is no doubt a lovely young hard working boy, apple of his family's eye, wonderfully generous of soul, destined for a brilliant career, asset to the industry, etc, etc, etc..........

But that does not alter the fact that I missed out on a FARKING nice collect because young Prick of a Pimply faced Matt, FARKING dragged my sole selection back off the gate .....to FARKING LAST, of all FARKING places, when the racing pattern of the day was to be on the FARKING pace, for Christ FARKING SAKE, and sat there like a FARKING stuffed muffin, and then picked the fattest FARKING mule in the race to follow while it made the shortest burst in equine history to improve, before steering right to FARKING outside fence of the FARKING track, so wide was he in fact, I noticed he grabbed a packet of  FARKING TALLEYS frozen peas from the production line down the back straight.......the FARKING IDJIT...................and still those lazy FARKING stripes, didn't bother to ask what the FARK was going on in that brilliant young mind of the hard working young pilot.....MATT the PRAT.

Now Tim, it's just as well I don't hold a punting grudge for longer than 48 hours, because if this FARKING excuse of an equine animal just happens to run a FARKING drum tomorrow, I may not drive to the airport, board a flight to FARKING Tasmanman country, hire a car and navigate my way to the track, and locate young MATT the Prat.

I would cover his lovely young head in Vaseline, and then proceed to insert it right up the FARKING ARSE OF THAT FARKING DIRTY FARKING EXCUSE OF AN FARKING EQUINE.........no hard FARKING feelings intended of course.

Take a deep breath ........remember the Punters Mantra.......

"And in my hour of loosing darkness, Mother Mary comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom

Let it be

Let it be, let it be

Let it be, let it be you loser

Let it be

There will be an answer, there is another FARKING Raceday tomorrow 

LET IT FARKING BE"

Nurse, more medication please.........NURSE, where the FARK ARE YOU?

16 hours ago, Crackthewhip said:

The point here Tim is that Matt went out there with no intention of winning the race...i.e to give his horse every possible advantage to win the race! 

He dragged the horse off the gate, couldn’t get in, dragged the horse to last and sat there. 

In Australia I’m sure they would have enquired into and investigated such driving tactics but of course the stipes are asleep here and no one is held accountable...disgraceful!

u are wrong ive spoken to him and as always another story but try and destroy young fellas on social media if that does it for u..james macdonald mentioned it in his interview. to say one intentionally didn't try to win is a serious accusation- . I ve heard it for 45 years - and once u blokes say it- it becomes a fact even though it aint-.

4 minutes ago, tim vince said:

u are wrong ive spoken to him and as always another story but try and destroy young fellas on social media if that does it for u..james macdonald mentioned it in his interview. to say one intentionally didn't try to win is a serious accusation- . I ve heard it for 45 years - and once u blokes say it- it becomes a fact even though it aint-.

Exactly...crackthewhip either back up your accusation with facts or stop saying it ...thanks... its hard enough to make a living in this business.

I have no inside information and most of it is useless anyway.if I had a dollar for every tip I'd had would be living in the Caribbean with a dozen playboy bunnies.u don' see many rolls Royce in the trainers and drivers and jockeys car parks.it  is a struggle and dangerous game where participants put their lives on the line every day .we all live to win not cheat.

On 6/8/2018 at 5:03 PM, Crackthewhip said:

Drilled out of the gates to bolt in untested in an obvious change of tactics today

Thanks CracktheWhip 4.20 in Ozzie was too good to pass up