RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cubes

Firestarter

Cubity was driving home from the bottle shop today and the song "Firestarter" by The Prodigy came on the wireless in the Holden .

"Gosh" chirped Mrs Cubes "This tune takes me back"

But the Cubinator had other thoughts...omen bet.....longshot in the first @ Riccarton (the home of NZ racing ) tomorrow...

Maybe place best...

2 hours ago, Cubes said:

Cubity was driving home from the bottle shop today and the song "Firestarter" by The Prodigy came on the wireless in the Holden .

But the Cubinator had other thoughts...omen bet.....longshot in the first @ Riccarton (the home of NZ racing ) tomorrow...

Maybe place best...

jockey's strike-rate doesn't inspire Captain Cubes

Some notables in the pedigree e.g. Gee Eye Jane, Miss Jessie Jay, Katie Lee, Banchee etc but one of my favourites was the Stratford galloper Rising Damp. Big boney horse won the Whyte Hcp and loved the wet. The Avondale win from memory did help the pocket.

5 hours ago, Cubes said:

Maybe place best...

Well Cubes that was Super Easy, Way To Easy to find and not a song that Posh Spice would sing. I note the song Firestarter with over 70,000 copies sold obviously had Platinum Appeal for some. Even the Pope has shown interest. :)   

15 hours ago, Cubes said:

Maybe place best...

They didn't play the Black Crowe's song Remedy afterwards did they Cubes ??

Good luck today 

On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 10:35 PM, rdytdy said:

Well Cubes that was Super Easy, Way To Easy to find and not a song that Posh Spice would sing. I note the song Firestarter with over 70,000 copies sold obviously had Platinum Appeal for some. Even the Pope has shown interest. :)   

Hope you followed up today Cubes. And it was Way Too Easy in the end. :) 

Glory surely is just around the corner .

Super Easy's going well everywhere

4 kilos off

Jockey is.....hold on just looked through the jockey premierness and could not find his name in the 102 long list of winners this season....oh well

Ashburton from barrier 9 over the 1200.....hmmm

Been training well enough but has a habit of "tying up"......Leo pls explain

Glory may be just around the corner at a later date

Leo may have a better explanation but I'm pretty sure 'tying up' is what you do when you get to the races and you put the horse in one of those stally things and clip a chain on each side of its halter. Then there's 'tieing up' which is putting that thing round your neck that you need there to get offered a drink in the committee room.