RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

The Rocks Rocked Em!

Guys The Rocks done it, he got his win, runnin away with it in 1.50.4 (stink track/day) by 5 easy at Harrahs Sun, he did it like a good horse got challenged but was well in control before turnin in, put plenty on them, boom, home, nada wurries yussss!!!! :D

Great video watch that race, watched it through to hear comments etc and just when I was thinkin wowee maybe the Boy has finally clicked on this racin thing, grown-up! when he has a massive shy and a tanty, that's the Rocks we know, had to laugh......

Also at The Big M, The Hug won in 1.49, and 3 Kiwibreds 1,2,3 in the very next race.......

Cheers Iraklis

The only place I can find to watch the video of the race is somewhere where you need to join and pay money - anyone else have a video link to the race?

I see he only paid $1.30 to win (the base bet is $2 so all divs need to be halved)

green_box.GIF RACE 8 - Harrah`s Philadelphia - PA - June 3, 2018
 Conditions: The Great Northeast Series Open  
 Gait: Pace     Purse: $30,000     Class: Opn Series     Distance: 1 mile     Track Cond: FT     Temp-Allow: 64-0     Off Time: 2:55 PM
HN  Horse  PP  1/4  1/2  3/4  Str  Finish Actual LQ Odds  Driver  Trainer

4  Heaven Rocks A  4  4°/2H  1/1H  1/H  1/3  1/3H 1:50.0  27.1 *0.30   David Miller  Ross Croghan

2  Always At My Place  2  5/3H  5°/4Q  3°°/2  2/3  2/3H 1:50.3  27.2 45.20   Corey Callahan  Ron Burke

7  Bettor`s Edge  7  3/1H  3°/2T  2°/H  4/4  3/4 1:50.4  28.0 9.30   Andy Miller  Jennifer Lappe

3  Theartofconfusion A  3  6/5  6°/5T  5°/3H  6/5  4/5 1:51.0  27.3 20.10   Geo. Napolitano Jr  Gilbert Garcia-Herrera

1  Bettor Memories  1  2°/1  2/1H  4/2  3/3H  5/6 1:51.1  28.0 4.40   Tim Tetrick  R. Nifty Norman

5  Sicily  5  1/1  4/3  6/3T  5/5  6/6Q 1:51.1  27.3 21.30   Montrell Teague  Wayne Givens

6  Bully Pulpit  6  7/6H  7/6H  7°/5  7/6H  7/6T 1:51.2  27.3 21.70   Brett Miller  Michael Dowdall

8  We Think Alike  8  8/8  8/8  8/6  8/7H  8/11Q 1:52.1  28.1 100.40   Vincent Ginsburg  Brandon Todd

Time:  27.0 54.3  (27.3) 1:22.4  (28.1) 1:50.0  (27.1)  

HN  Horse  Driver Win  Place  Show   
4  Heaven Rocks A  David Miller 2.60  2.40  2.10   
2  Always At My Place  Corey Callahan   21.60  5.60   
7  Bettor`s Edge  Andy Miller     4.40   

Wager Type  Numbers/Payouts Pool   
 Exacta  (4-2 $38.20)    
 Trifecta  (4-2-7 $191.00)    
 Superfecta  (4-2-7-3 $1,655.20), (50¢ Dividend $413.80)    

1st Heaven Rocks A  (6, G   Rock N Roll Heaven - Mendelico - Pacific Fella)
Registered Owner(s)/Lessee(s):  Let It Ride Stables Inc - FL, Mr. Dana Parham - FL, Misty Miller - NJ

Spike mate, go to USTA site, click on 'Industry links' far right of homepage, dropdown list where it asks for 'select a category' click on small arrow right hand corner of box, scroll down til Tracks comes up, click on that, scroll down to Harrahs Philadelphia click on that, on home page click on Racing at top of page, scroll down page it'll come up with 4 different pictures scroll down to the bottom one click on that 'Live Racing', that'll take you to a page where you scroll down page and you will see a box with Live Race streaming an video replays, click on replays, it'll bring up a calendar go to sun 3rd, race 8 boom there it is, The Rocks in all his glory :D enjoy......

Cheers Iraklis

All good Spike, hey I knew if I tried really hard I'd get to grips with the USTA site :D and start gettin know how and where to find stuff, the list of Tracks in US is bloody handy, but you're right alot of their site you have to join or pay etc, we don't know how lucky we are in NZ for our HRNZ site, you can access for 'free' past history race records etc etc and it is a really easy site to navigate around, we on to it here :D

Cheers Iraklis

Yup, bloody good race The Rocks kicked butt came from behind went round em to do it in 1.49.3 yussss! :D Pocono Downs Raceway Spike, go to tracks list USTA look up sat results race 2 ok.....guys he did it on his ear, ears up flickin round straight after finish line, he's buildin nicely....GOOOO!!!! The Rocks!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

4 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Yup, bloody good race The Rocks kicked butt came from behind went round em to do it in 1.49.3 yussss! :D Pocono Downs Raceway Spike, go to tracks list USTA look up sat results race 2 ok.....guys he did it on his ear, ears up flickin round straight after finish line, he's buildin nicely....GOOOO!!!! The Rocks!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Good to see he is successful in the U.S., not that there was any doubt he would be. Awesome horse. I am still sad that he has left NZ especially now that open class ranks are so poor. 

I guess I should have looked at Allstars website first:wacko:

HEAVEN ROCKS already showing his abilities on American tracks, steps up to the big time at Pocono Downs on Saturday (American time) when he contests the $US500,000 Franklin Pace at Pocono Downs on a huge night of harness racing.

Heaven Rocks, already the winner of $US93,000 in four starts in the States with a best mile time of 1.49.6 would seem to be in with a real chance in the race, one of two all-aged races with the same stake on the night. He will driven by David Miller and at 4-1 on the morning line from gate 4.  Allbetsareoff, a 1.48 performer and winner of two of seven this year is the 3-1 second favourite

Heaven Rocks has two wins and two seconds from his four starts. Nearly all the field have run 1.50 or faster this year while the smart performer Donttellmeagain has a qualifying time of 1.52.8 winning one of four but with Tim Tetrick in the cart

The fastest career time in the race belongs to Mcwicket who has clocked 1.48.5 on a 1000m track winning three of his five starts and $US74,000. He is the 5-2 favourite  from gate 2 and another to beat though at 12-1  may be Rockin Ron who has won five of 12 this year and over $US226,000 being placed behind the former Kiwi Shartin N in a hot field at his last start. Shartin N has won over $US650,000 and is the leading earner in the US to date. That will change as the big age group races come on stream but other Kiwis are also in the top five earners which suggests Lazarus in top form will give most a fright later on.

Spike mate, I reckon he hasn't got time too goof orf, he's put to work from the get go he has to concentrate :D however if you watch him (his face ears etc) you'll see he is still very much doin it all on raw ability, he's out for a strong workout, when hes put under pressure he just lengthens stride and doin it easy, that long lopin stride is a killer.....GOOOO!!! The Bloody Rocks!!!!

Cheers Iraklis