Jump to content
RaceCafe NZ's Premier Racing Community
Sign in to follow this  
scooby3051

All Stars Simply The Best !!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

A big part of why they are so good is younger trainers like Gavin smith enhance your calm and many others sell their best horses often marks owners will pick them up. 3 of the all stars wins on Saturday we’re horses that a few months ago where in different stables. Two brought by all stars and one sent to them to train. Had those 3 horses not being sent there they may have only won 3 races and all the haters would be asking what’s wrong. They are by far and away the best trainers and drivers I’ve ever seen and have the Earnt the luxury to have owners who can afford to by the best horseshoe race  off trainers who are look to sell for a a lot of different reason but mainly to help set themselves up in the future. You ask many South Island trainers how many off their best  2 and 3yos they have sold for good money and are now trying to compete against mark with possible their  3 or 4th stringers after having sold the best one or two 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Toblerone said:

There was only 9 wins available :rolleyes:

But their horses had to go through the same qualifying criteria as everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rangi said:

Jesse Duke was  a sales topper but I have heard Mark in many interviews say the sales toppers rarely work out , You Gotta Have Faith is another to come to mind

The brother to Adore Me that was a high price yearling is another unseen horse, but I did see and speak to Steven Reid one morning he was working it

So many so called professional trainers don't get rid of their slow horse ie K and T Barron have many old horses not earning going around, Tim Butt has many , Mark Jones has some old horses not earning , R Dunn has more than most not performing and not earning , C Dalgety has many racing at poor meetings with not earning , M Berger , T Herlihy , and as for the horses going around week in week out in the deep south, are these trainers keeping these horses to make ends meet?

 

Out of interest a 3 yr old brother of Adore Me named Stand By Me recently ran 2nd at Cambridge.

Trained by Brent Mangos he raced at AP last Friday but was checked near start and declared a non-starter.

I believe he is a WIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoar what a weekend, Rangi mate, re your comment; and that's what I'm talkin about! the way AllStars present their horses at meetings they are engaged in, they are polished and ready to rumble you just know your gunna see summit, I don't care what you say it's a pleasure to see em, when the AllStars are in town there's a buzz around, and yes Blue they have set the bar frickn high, but hey other trainers will, and are already upping their game, progression yuh gotta love it......GUYS THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN WRONG WITH BEING BLOODY GOOD AT WHAT YOU DO!! just so happens, Mark & Nat are bloody good at what they do, and if they were harness horses, I'd say they were both bred to be sale toppers, and they are livin up to their respective breeders expectations   :D

GOOOOO! THE MIGHTY ALLSTARS YUSSSSS!!!!!

 

Cheers Iraklis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Whoar what a weekend, Rangi mate, re your comment; and that's what I'm talkin about! the way AllStars present their horses at meetings they are engaged in, they are polished and ready to rumble you just know your gunna see summit, I don't care what you say it's a pleasure to see em, when the AllStars are in town there's a buzz around, and yes Blue they have set the bar frickn high, but hey other trainers will, and are already upping their game, progression yuh gotta love it......GUYS THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN WRONG WITH BEING BLOODY GOOD AT WHAT YOU DO!! just so happens, Mark & Nat are bloody good at what they do, and if they were harness horses, I'd say they were both bred to be sale toppers, and they are livin up to their respective breeders expectations   :D

GOOOOO! THE MIGHTY ALLSTARS YUSSSSS!!!!!

 

Cheers Iraklis

Good call Iralkis. The All Blacks win most of the time but none of the AS whingers would say anything against that. Some people are just far better than others.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't make money on Jewels Day - yeah right

Multi of the Week:
$200 @ Cambridge Jewels:
Princess Tiffany @ $1.80
Shez All Rock @ $1.23
Utmost Delight @ $3.40
Habibi Inta @ $3.50
Winterfell @ $1.35
Another Masterpiece @ $1.20 (Top3)
Star Galleria @ $1.25 (Top3)
Returned $10,672

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2018 at 10:07 AM, Fartoomuch said:

Tell us more Long Owner. MP and NR are 2 of 4 directors at Equine Blood Solutions NZ Ltd. What edge are you referring to as its freely available to all trainers of all equine persuasions and is a product that does not break the rules of racing.

From the Website

"

Equine Blood Solution ACS technology is 100% drug free, 100% chemical free and therefore has no banned substances. We use the horse’s own repair cells, interleukins and other regenerative properties only. Guaranteeing no rules of competition or racing are broken.

Here are more reasons to use EBS-ACS technologies:

   To be assured all processing is completed under sterile conditions.

   Total client security is provided.

   The staff at EBS are fully trained and certified in the protocols associated with EBS products.

   The simplicity of ordering an ACS product.

   The proficiency in which it is supplied to the customer.

✔   Maintaining complete professional standards.

 

Doing some homework reveals they "treated" or attended a number of horses from several stables that ran on Saturday and their clientele is growing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spikecity said:

Can't make money on Jewels Day - yeah right

Multi of the Week:
$200 @ Cambridge Jewels:
Princess Tiffany @ $1.80
Shez All Rock @ $1.23
Utmost Delight @ $3.40
Habibi Inta @ $3.50
Winterfell @ $1.35
Another Masterpiece @ $1.20 (Top3)
Star Galleria @ $1.25 (Top3)
Returned $10,672

Correct, there were some nice money in exotics as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Blue said:

Doing some homework reveals they "treated" or attended a number of horses from several stables that ran on Saturday and their clientele is growing.

Does not surprise me although i think the chap who raised it might have been an All Star fan- not- given he didn't bother to reply. Thanks Blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All Stars have set a new stakes winning record in New Zealand this season after its glory day at the Harness Jewels. Stakes won here are $4.4m which eclipsed the previous record of $4.2m won in 2014-2015 the first year of Natalie and Mark's training partnership.

Great for the game and more to come before season's end but mostly in Ozzie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

I see Brodie and a few former posters trying to make a mountain out of a molehill and insinuate the All Stars story although closed is still a conspiracy theory and they are telling lies... some people are unbelievable..awful people.

No Brodie never tells lies - he told us so - yeah right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

I see Brodie and a few former posters trying to make a mountain out of a molehill and insinuate the All Stars story although closed is still a conspiracy theory and they are telling lies... some people are unbelievable..awful people.

I for one can fully understand why we are the youth suicide capital of the developed world. How long does it take to realize that some people are better than others? ie The All-Stars.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which AllStars story Scoob? the one about AllStars bein the most successful stable since, since, well forever :D or the one about them havin the most wins, or the one about them toppin the premiership, just bein simply too bloody good for words :D, I know, the one about them constantly turnin out champion horses, then there's the one about how 'lucky' AllStars are to have really great owners who trust and appreciate that they know what they are doin, and know they will above all get results!!!......bugga those others they aint no great loss in here, and who really cares what they have to say let alone outside here, that's right......no one!

 

Cheers Iraklis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

I for one can fully understand why we are the youth suicide capital of the developed world. How long does it take to realize that some people are better than others? ie The All-Stars.

 

if you read the potentially defamatory posts about AS on the other channel you have to ask  who or  if anyone  is moderating the content on the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fartoomuch said:

if you read the potentially defamatory posts about AS on the other channel you have to ask  who is moderating the site.

Haha... they just let anyone say whatever they want... true or not it does not matter.....they don't care who they let get defamed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears ive upset Brodie by sending him PM welcoming him back to RC given he is always coming onto this site for a nosy despite bagging it , the owner,myself on a constant basis on the other site. It seems he might be good at giving shit but not too flash at taking it judging by his messages to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

if you read the potentially defamatory posts about AS on the other channel you have to ask  who or  if anyone  is moderating the content on the site.

Could it be possible its a full brother to the nutters that post there who is running the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Could it be possible its a full brother to the nutters that post there who is running the site.

Im sure their will be some sane ones who post on there. By all acounts there are a few  trying to tell the nutters that they are all wrong about the  AS staff drug case. Its closed kids and fortunately the AS professional team handled it magnificently. Some are even  suggesting  that the staff drug usage never happened, that they use masking agents etc. Envy will take many down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

It appears ive upset Brodie by sending him PM welcoming him back to RC given he is always coming onto this site for a nosy despite bagging it , the owner,myself on a constant basis on the other site. It seems he might be good at giving shit but not too flash at taking it judging by his messages to me

All know-all loudmouths like Brodie are like that... they can hand it out but can't take it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Im sure their will be some sane ones who post on there. By all acounts there are a few  trying to tell the nutters that they are all wrong about the  AS staff drug case. Its closed kids and fortunately the AS professional team handled it magnificently. Some are even  suggesting  that the staff drug usage never happened, that they use masking agents etc. Envy will take many down

By gee, you would like to get hold of those bureaucrats that closed the asylums down they got a bit to answer for. The staff drug case was an expensive exercise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Iraklis said:

FarTooMuch, what you upset brodie? nahhhhhh :D guys what site/channel etc are we talkin about?......

 

 

Cheers Iraklis

I would love to post some of his messages to me but i would not lower myself  and it would not be fair to him and his supporters

He and his like have gone to a new  racing site after being banned from here but they still love to come here to find out whats really interesting and whats going on in NZ harness racing. That might suggest the other site does not fulfill him and his  mates.:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×