RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

All Stars Simply The Best !!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

I would love to post some of his messages to me but i would not lower myself  and it would not be fair to him and his supporters

He and his like have gone to a new  racing site after being banned from here but they still love to come here to find out whats really interesting and whats going on in NZ harness racing. That might suggest the other site does not fulfill him and his  mates.:rolleyes:

They are saying we are best of friends now you and I and I wouldn't know you from Adam. All I know is you are a decent honest straight up guy from the discussions I have had with you, unlike the cellar dwellers who cant seem to stop visiting here as guests, which is all they will ever be, as they will never get the pleasure of enjoying the best site in the country ever again... and they hate it... they say they don't but it eats them inside. ...Fartoomuch forget about them, once a person like them is an asshole  they are always one...let them dwell in their jealousy..with the few members they managed to steal.

9 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

Could it be possible its a full brother to the nutters that post there who is running the site.

Quite ironic you bring up "nutters" Lee, especially after seeing some of your recent posts on a certain Facebook site.

40 minutes ago, maple h said:

Quite ironic you bring up "nutters" Lee, especially after seeing some of your recent posts on a certain Facebook site.

Don't mention the questions they were asking. They were without a doubt the DUMBEST IMBECILES I have ever encountered on a website. You must have read their questions the ones I answered they kept asking over and over again. One of them is a trainer who over 24 yrs training has amassed 181k in prize money he trained 6 winners in 10 yrs and can't believe the All-Stars win 2.7 times that at one meeting and thinks anyone who wins more than 6 races in 10 years is cheating. Now you tell me he is not an imbecile. I dare you to write some of the questions Nora and Fiona asked me it will give the cafers a lot of humor. I had to explain what Autologous means.

Brilliant, they have now deleted all private messages that have been made to me including all Farty’s ones.

Alongside my name Scooby Doo has put an image of a baby laying on its back having a tantrum.

Seems very appropriate on that site as it is being now run by some absolute toddlers!

Maybe just maybe Brodie will be left alone by those two, because if it carries on I will post the shite that they write and then take it further!! 

Cant be bothered with infantile shite that isn’t worth the time!

So Brodie claims to never lie... well he is telling the hugest Porky here...nobody has deleted any of his so called Private Messages...for starters it can not be done...he is just trying to cover up the lies he told...so Brodie you are a big fat liar.Oh and its not a baby having a tantrum...its a cry baby just like you.

Hey Scoob, don't rise to their shit, take no notice mate just so long as they aint in here who cares :D

brodie, ROFLMAO geezuz the dude is a frickn laugh, he's, he's, he's, (sorry can't stop laughn) gunna take it further ah hahahahaha.....what's he gunna do throw an even worse tanty, shit we seen em all in here, cry wolf too many times no one cares anymore.....

maple, oh knock it off!!!!! shitsakes!

Lee mate, I know what yuh mean, goin over the same thing answering in as many different ways as you know how, only to still be sayn same thing cos others don't like original answer....patience does wear thin in the best of us.....

Cheers Iraklis

41 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Hey Scoob, don't rise to their shit, take no notice mate just so long as they aint in here who cares :D

brodie, ROFLMAO geezuz the dude is a frickn laugh, he's, he's, he's, (sorry can't stop laughn) gunna take it further ah hahahahaha.....what's he gunna do throw an even worse tanty, shit we seen em all in here, cry wolf too many times no one cares anymore.....

Lee mate, I know what yuh mean, goin over the same thing answering in as many different ways as you know how, only to still be sayn same thing cos others don't like original answer....patience does wear thin in the best of us.....

Cheers Iraklis

Thanks mate...no they are not worth worrying about..you are right...but I hate liars...and Brodie,Hesi and Newscum are the worst.

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Cheers Iraklis

Good call as per I Man. I see  cry baby Brodie visited here for a look about an hour ago. He must love the site and people on it or else why would he visit it so often.

On 6/14/2018 at 10:28 PM, Lee270744 said:

Don't mention the questions they were asking. They were without a doubt the DUMBEST IMBECILES I have ever encountered on a website. You must have read their questions the ones I answered they kept asking over and over again. One of them is a trainer who over 24 yrs training has amassed 181k in prize money he trained 6 winners in 10 yrs and can't believe the All-Stars win 2.7 times that at one meeting and thinks anyone who wins more than 6 races in 10 years is cheating. Now you tell me he is not an imbecile. I dare you to write some of the questions Nora and Fiona asked me it will give the cafers a lot of humor. I had to explain what Autologous means.

Enough said.

i would have thought that being a representative of Equine Blood Solutions lee you wouldn't go around calling people "dumb imbeciles" no matter how they come across. How do you know these people aren't potential clients. All it sounds like is you are getting grumpy in your old age.

5 hours ago, maple h said:

Enough said.

i would have thought that being a representative of Equine Blood Solutions lee you wouldn't go around calling people "dumb imbeciles" no matter how they come across. How do you know these people aren't potential clients. All it sounds like is you are getting grumpy in your old age.

You ask me how do I know well here is the easiest and the simplest clue they like a few others hate the successful ALL-STARS Stable. If you are an owner or trainer you would be fairly calm about me saying on a website you DOPE your horses many many times, well I'm not and for that IDIOT to write 10 or 20 times that what I do is blood doping gets a little tedious. Here is a sample of a question, do I bring the horse or do you send a product, what is the serum and Lee is not a real person even though I explained who I am and what I do with my phone number now you can tell me why I should not describe them accurately? I anxiously await your reply.

On 6/15/2018 at 10:28 AM, Fartoomuch said:

Good call as per I Man. I see  cry baby Brodie visited here for a look about an hour ago. He must love the site and people on it or else why would he visit it so often.

Cry babie Brodie and his imbecile sidekick Hunterthenutter are still dribbling on... what a bunch of Dicks...losers in every way when they are not crying or trying to rubbish someone... or some successful people who have done more in a week for the sport than either of those losers will do in 10 lifetimes.^_^:rolleyes:

10 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Cry babie Brodie and his imbecile sidekick Hunterthenutter are still dribbling on... what a bunch of Dicks...losers in every way when they are not crying or trying to rubbish someone... or some successful people who have done more in a week for the sport than either of those losers will do in 10 lifetimes.^_^:rolleyes:

I would not got too wound up about either of them. Dizzy Hunter calls a stable drug cheats and Brodie does the same with innuendo. I take it they are once again being roundly taken on by other posters to  put up any evidence to substantiate their claims ????????

Who is Brodie and Dizzy Punter? everyone knows who the All-Stars are and where do they work or live.

It would be interesting to see if a few of these haters could cop a little bit of abuse, imagine standing outside there work screaming obscenities and calling them drug dealers and I can think of a few more names but for fear of the Anti All-Stars haters self-harming.

On 6/19/2018 at 9:53 AM, Fartoomuch said:

I would not got too wound up about either of them. Dizzy Hunter calls a stable drug cheats and Brodie does the same with innuendo. I take it they are once again being roundly taken on by other posters to  put up any evidence to substantiate their claims ????????

On 6/22/2018 at 9:04 PM, scooby3051 said:

And your point was ???? Please prove any rules have been broken otherwise go back to the other rubbish site you been playing on I don’t want garbage on here about the best stable in the country.... thanks

I did not write the advertisement- review - so to remove a third party saying Allstars use a particular treatment and praising them and the treatment is censorship and so far removed from NZ culture .

Very strange .

Shouldn’t such treatment be out in the open and discussed so all trainers can use it then everyone and every horse starts on an even footing .

I never said it was illegal .

Hiding things like this creates suspicion.

On 6/4/2018 at 9:57 AM, LongOwner said:

Equine Blood Soluions Pty Ltd & Equine Blood Solutions NZ Ltd 

Check NZ Companies Office re ownership & web site - may explain the edge the All Stars have v’s other horses / stables .

You omitted to say the other 20 or 30 trainers galloping and trotting use the same treatment. Was that a mere slip up or another innuendo? 

Never be afraid of uttering the truth or facts.

4 hours ago, LongOwner said:

I did not write the advertisement- review - so to remove a third party saying Allstars use a particular treatment and praising them and the treatment is censorship and so far removed from NZ culture .

Very strange .

Shouldn’t such treatment be out in the open and discussed so all trainers can use it then everyone and every horse starts on an even footing .

What treatment is not out in the open? 

You cannot say its illegal unless you are ignorant. 

I cannot see any secrecy with this treatment. 

Ask me if you would like to be enlightened. 

3 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

What treatment is not out in the open? 

You cannot say its illegal unless you are ignorant. 

I cannot see any secrecy with this treatment. 

Ask me if you would like to be enlightened. 

I have read the company records and Allstars owners own 25% each so half of Equine Blood Solutions in NZ - so not hidden .

The last paste of rhe EBS - WA states very clearly other NZ trainers are using the treatment but your site wiped the posting so now you saying I didn’t know that .

Censorship allows misinformation to be multiplied and incorrect acquations  made - all I am saying your site and every outlet - even HRNZ - should discuss the availability of this treatment and it’s success then every horse has the chance of starting on a level fottings.

8 hours ago, LongOwner said:

Very strange .

Happy to have the discussion as we are now but there is nothing to date that says there have been any rules broken so its a fine line everyone walks..including me.

34 minutes ago, LongOwner said:

I have read the company records and Allstars owners own 25% each so half of Equine Blood Solutions in NZ - so not hidden .

The last paste of rhe EBS - WA states very clearly other NZ trainers are using the treatment but your site wiped the posting so now you saying I didn’t know that .

Censorship allows misinformation to be multiplied and incorrect acquations  made - all I am saying your site and every outlet - even HRNZ - should discuss the availability of this treatment and it’s success then every horse has the chance of starting on a level fottings.

And we will allow discussion but there is no need to sensationalise it...at least not on this site anyway. 

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Happy to have the discussion as we are now but there is nothing to date that says there have been any rules broken so its a fine line everyone walks..including me.

Never said there were rules broken - except you been secretive.

Very insecure behaviour as if there is something to hide - just saying .

2 hours ago, LongOwner said:

Excellent, you and anyone who is literate can read that. I'm not sure if you read the post 2 above yours where it said 20 or 30 trainers in NZ have used this treatment for the betterment of their horses. I went to great lengths on the Harness owners racing site to explain the procedure even put photos on there but they kept asking the most inane questions even after I explained it and had one very poor retard tell me it was blood doping now I'm sure blood doping is illegal every sport including NZ Horse Racing. Ask me if you are not sure?

Just now, LongOwner said:

Never said there were rules broken - except you been secretive.

Very insecure behaviour as if there is something to hide - just saying .

Thats why I said if you dont like the rules here then go back to the other cesspit you can say what you like there.... I will allow discussion not a problem is the issue not being discussed??? But no need for you to post phone texts or anything else to try to sway the argument your way and try to paint the AS team in some bad light. The treatment falls under the rules of racing and is available to anyone...as to whether it actually works or not is anyones guess. So be unbiased in your discussion and I will be the same in my moderation....