RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
spaniel54

Outstanding Coverage of the Jewels

Also great to have Daylight Racing.     Almosphere more like the Sunday grass meetings -  I ran into so many friends/acquaintances  from both Islands that at night you wouldn't see - people tend at nights to get their possy and not mingle to the same extent.    

The rain keeps coming down.

The luck of The Jewels.

About five, or was it seven years ago, we went to The Jewels at Ashburton.  On the Sunday we travelled to see our galloper go around at Oamaru.  As we went through Ashburton, on the day after the Jewels, that white stuff on the windscreen wipers is called SNOW!

Now it is 2018 and the Jewels were held on a wonderfully  fine winter's day in the Waikato.  The next day the weather is atrocious.

1 hour ago, napier said:

I think he does a fantastic job....

Agree totally - and what do we really want - I prefer to hear as much as possible from the drivers rather than watching the owners just congratulating each other. The same goes for The Box Seat - want to hear from the trainers and drivers - winners and losers.