RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Crown Jewels Competition Leaderboard...Results.

17 hours ago, Memphis2 said:

The yarn site full of school teachers and public servants. And Apple for the teacher types. 

Memphis...they just want to try to copy the best.... but they could only do it by trying to steal from here...they will be a distant shadow in the rear view mirror soon....:)...they were knocking this site for being slow...LOL their site had 25 users online and I see people saying how slow it is....Karma ..I love it....

On 6/2/2018 at 7:04 PM, scooby3051 said:

Well we had one lucky entrant picked the trifecta in Race 9 and scored a decisive victory....Top scores listed below..... Thanks everyone for competing and well done ocker75 on a huge win,Napier 2nd and Scooby ran 3rd.Many more great comps coming in the weeks and months ahead.

After a stewards inquiry and the scorer, me  sent for 30 mins in the naughty corner amended placings are sorry Ohokaman my mistake....

1st ocker75 127.7   $250
2nd napier 27  $100
3rd scooby3051 25.2  $50
Ohokaman 21.2  
Al Fielding 20.7  
Cabbage 20.4  
jack 18.7  
the lyric 15.5  
lynzim 13.1  
Kloppite 12.6  
Peter Jenkins 12.6  
Wrinkles 11.4

Hi Ocker75 can you please PM me or reach out to claim your prize...many thanks...otherwise the little old woman Hesi wont be able to sleep at night....:D

On 6/18/2018 at 8:55 PM, ocker75 said:

Ive dreamed in hope this sort of thing would happen when checking my lotto ticket but alas, lol.

Maybe its start of a lucky streak though :-)

Yes it is the start of one... as long as you are dealing with us here at this site you are at the premier site anyway...the best comps the most members the best discussion on anything to do with any type of racing....welcome back.

8 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

OK just for all the conspiracy theorists out there here is Ocker75's bet tomorrow.... he is investing 125 of the 250 tomorrow....

Blenheim race 7 number 1 Dana Dawn 25 over 100

Good Luck lets hope it gets up for you... Scooby...

Fortunately the vast majority of them no longer post on  RC.Go Ocker 75

The so called not real Ocker75 is investing his balance $125.00 tonight at Addington...

Tin Soldier in the last at Addington tonight. $125 win

Hesi you can sleep at night now knowing you were wrong...I always was told better to shut up and be thought a fool than open your mouth and be confirmed as one as you have been here Alan..I mean Hesi...oops.