RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
6xes

let us reflect on our past........

well the Dream i had, its not strange when you consider it all in the biblical context of understanding and symbolism.. using scripture references...

it actually is one of the great mysteries... that God gives to each and every one of us...

i would say this however... best interpreting the dream by asking God... in the event you wish to know before hand its fulfillment

the other way... is waiting for fulfilment of the dream... and applying understanding and Gods word 

numbers 12:6 , acts 2:17 ,  1 Kings 3:5 , genesis 40:8

This is the interpretation, and using biblical understanding and symbolism... common-sense should be applied to the interpretation to make sense of it all

The Mountain Bike represents a form of  transport and is a single seated mode of transport... consider what Jesus rode into Jerusalem on and what that mode of transport represents... in essence basically the understanding is this...  Jesus ministry is representative of a Servant as seen on riding on the donkey... if he came on a horse that would be symbolic of power..  vehicles are modes of transport in which the message of God is transported!!

I neednt really speak too much about what Pig represents... only that a pig has diffuculty looking upward to the sky albeit heavens..

consider also matthew 7:6

It is said that the narrow pathway leads to life...  how strange that the pig ran toward the narrow pathway in this scenario and was blocked by a wolf..

the wolf is represented by the church of Lies, or the thinking that comes from the earthly thinking... the best scripture is referenced by what Jesus said in...

...Matthew 7:15

If one considers the dream in light of this context and how Forums,Threads,and posts work... you can see of how it applies to how i interact on these forums

1 hour ago, 6xes said:

This is the interpretation, and using biblical understanding and symbolism... common-sense should be applied to the interpretation to make sense of it all

The Mountain Bike represents a form of  transport and is a single seated mode of transport... consider what Jesus rode into Jerusalem on and what that mode of transport represents... in essence basically the understanding is this...  Jesus ministry is representative of a Servant as seen on riding on the donkey... if he came on a horse that would be symbolic of power..  vehicles are modes of transport in which the message of God is transported!!

I neednt really speak too much about what Pig represents... only that a pig has diffuculty looking upward to the sky albeit heavens..

consider also matthew 7:6

It is said that the narrow pathway leads to life...  how strange that the pig ran toward the narrow pathway in this scenario and was blocked by a wolf..

the wolf is represented by the church of Lies, or the thinking that comes from the earthly thinking... the best scripture is referenced by what Jesus said in...

...Matthew 7:15

If one considers the dream in light of this context and how Forums,Threads,and posts work... you can see of how it applies to how i interact on these forums

I'd get a Ute.....much better than a bike and you can get more pigs in the back.....:lol:

4 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Clearly you were in the back of the float with the Purdon horses 

lol..

heres another little fact during the time i had that Dream...

I was very engaged in a Space exploration Game called Elite Dangerous, and it had a specific forum for individuals to comment about the game ... as well as a off-topic disccusion... which had many political topics... ie Trump,Brexit etc...

Heres the funny thing... i was 6xes in the forums... but in the Game elite dangerous.. my name was Tuhua.. which is named after a Mountain no less.. everyone called me Tuhua in teamspeak...

i looked up the meaning of the Tuhua in the Maori Dictionary some time ago... lo and behold the meaning is this

1. (noun) obsidian - a hard, dark, glass-like volcanic rock which was used for cutting.

i find it interesting that in my dream i was riding a Mountain Bike... which is no co-incidence considering all that i tend to do on forums....

That is cutting through all the BS and stripping back the layers and leaving the truth exposed!!

20 hours ago, 6xes said:

To be honest... I reference the bible to inject some understanding into people... with the knowledge that it supports these particular scripture....

Isaiah 55:11 and 2 Timothy 3:16-17  both supporting one another... one from the old testament the other from the new testament

Your not an illegitimate piece of love spawn from the not so famous Astrologer that despises all things racing are you ?

Just now, puha said:

Your not an illegitimate piece of love spawn from the not so famous Astrologer that despises all things racing are you ?

would it suprise you if i told you my actual name means... "Lover of horses"

should it then surprise you that im on these forums lol

8 minutes ago, 6xes said:

would it suprise you if i told you my actual name means... "Lover of horses"

should it then surprise you that im on these forums lol

Good for you then.

And again... showing some very courageous youth..singing in Unison!!  im always moved by seeing the young ones standing up for our country!! and against any attempt to take  away their sovereignty

14 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

FFS 6excuses, those bludging fuckwits wouldn’t know the difference between the TPPA and the now Labour coalition sanctioned CPTPP

Get a real life will you and stop embracing all these lost causes, and while you’re there you need to decide whether you’re left, centre, or right politically and stop just being a rabid conspirator.

These young ones you call bludgers... are the real heroes of tomorrow!!

your so blinded by your inept ability to reason... its no wonder you dont understand why President Trump or why Winston Peters were put into the positions they have today!!

Do me a favour and pull your head out of the sand!!

50 minutes ago, 6xes said:

And again... showing some very courageous youth..singing in Unison!!  im always moved by seeing the young ones standing up for our country!! and against any attempt to take  away their sovereignty

Standing up!!!!!  :lol:

16 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Standing up!!!!!  :lol:

lol i see the oddness of the statement... but its true!!

the symbolism thats in the sitting... shows respect or lowlyness to power... yet they still voice in unison and sing as children have done traditionally in schools of the past..

its so symbolic its hard not to see

young children would normally be sitting on the floor... while being taught in schools

Adults in these forums could learn a thing or 2 from the actions of these young ones!!

consider Matthew 19:14 , Matthew 18:3 , Luke 18:16-17

moving on to another controversial time of New Zealands History!!

I love seeing New Zealander's uniting to stand with one voice on principles that are important!! A great summary by a young individual made near the end!!

6xes, New Zealand stopped apartheid in South Africa.

yeah, right!

Have you ever given a thought to what provincial town New Zealanders would have for medical attention if apartheid had continued?

And by our actions we have made maize farming in South Africa the safest job in the world.

1 hour ago, Tauhei Notts said:

6xes, New Zealand stopped apartheid in South Africa.

yeah, right!

Have you ever given a thought to what provincial town New Zealanders would have for medical attention if apartheid had continued?

And by our actions we have made maize farming in South Africa the safest job in the world.

While i agree, NZ didnt stop the Apartheid situation directly.. NZ nevertheless had a indirect influence and played its part.. with the rest of the international community!!

and like many changes that take place in politics it requires a unified voice.. to pressure the powers that be.. into making a change!!

unsure what your asking in the second part of your comments?

19 minutes ago, 6xes said:

While i agree, NZ didnt stop the Apartheid situation directly.. NZ nevertheless had a indirect influence and played its part.. with the rest of the international community!!

and like many changes that take place in politics it requires a unified voice.. to pressure the powers that be.. into making a change!!

unsure what your asking in the second part of your comments?

Dumbo, hes talking about all the African immigrants who are in the medical profession in provincial NZ.

6xes,

I must repeat it.

If you know the difference between your and you're you know your shit.

If you don't know the difference between your and you're you know you're shit.

I had spent time at the likes of Turffontein, Germiston, Greyville, Scottsville, Milnerton and the Vaal in 1975-76.  The apartheid system, in all its stupidity, irritated me greatly.  Like, I couldn't watch a straight 1200 metre race at Turffontein from the 300 metre peg, which I find is a good place to watch a straight race.  That area was "sleg vir nie blanke".  Only for blacks.  Bloody stupid!  So when the Springboks turned up at Hamilton on 25th July 1981 I was there hoping to see a repeat of the 1956 surprise.  The only surprise I saw was the pathetic performance by our police force.  The site of angry fans hurling rubbish at the press box will live with me.  The bias shown by the press about that tour, and subsequent to that tour, makes their coverage of Donald J. Trump look balanced.  Then I went to Eden Park for the Third Test and sat in the #5 stand right in the flight path of a Cessna, obviously flown by a stark raving mad lunatic.  A few minutes before full time the plane came in really low and as it was nearly at the half way line I sensed that a minor fuel blockage would have that plane hit the uprights and cartwheel into where I sat.  I dived for cover, and it took me some time to get up as a mate alongside me thought the same thing, but not as quickly as I thought.  He was on top of me.  That film you linked to paid homage to that lunatic and deified the cnut.  A stranger two metres on my right got hit by a flour bomb.  It was wrapped up in a cricketer's box.  He reckoned it was self raising flour.  I do not know.  It smacked him on the inside of his thigh, not far from his crown jewels.

1 hour ago, Tauhei Notts said:

6xes,

I must repeat it.

If you know the difference between your and you're you know your shit.

If you don't know the difference between your and you're you know you're shit.

I had spent time at the likes of Turffontein, Germiston, Greyville, Scottsville, Milnerton and the Vaal in 1975-76.  The apartheid system, in all its stupidity, irritated me greatly.  Like, I couldn't watch a straight 1200 metre race at Turffontein from the 300 metre peg, which I find is a good place to watch a straight race.  That area was "sleg vir nie blanke".  Only for blacks.  Bloody stupid!  So when the Springboks turned up at Hamilton on 25th July 1981 I was there hoping to see a repeat of the 1956 surprise.  The only surprise I saw was the pathetic performance by our police force.  The site of angry fans hurling rubbish at the press box will live with me.  The bias shown by the press about that tour, and subsequent to that tour, makes their coverage of Donald J. Trump look balanced.  Then I went to Eden Park for the Third Test and sat in the #5 stand right in the flight path of a Cessna, obviously flown by a stark raving mad lunatic.  A few minutes before full time the plane came in really low and as it was nearly at the half way line I sensed that a minor fuel blockage would have that plane hit the uprights and cartwheel into where I sat.  I dived for cover, and it took me some time to get up as a mate alongside me thought the same thing, but not as quickly as I thought.  He was on top of me.  That film you linked to paid homage to that lunatic and deified the cnut.  A stranger two metres on my right got hit by a flour bomb.  It was wrapped up in a cricketer's box.  He reckoned it was self raising flour.  I do not know.  It smacked him on the inside of his thigh, not far from his crown jewels.

i might sound insensitive... but those flour bombs that were para-dropped from the Cessna that hit the thigh of the stranger... is a small price to pay, when you consider the principle that was being fought against.

Take the example of what occurred in Pre civil-war America when the country was infested with a hate filled culture that was supported by those who were in power.. and then count the amount of lives lost to fight for the culture change!!

Sometimes stamping out a fire earlier... saves trouble when allowed to grow.. the principle in essence is reaping what is sown...

but also consider Psalm 106:3-4.. as the resultant of standing up

btw.. with regards to your and you're  i do know the difference...but i tend to get lazy with grammar.. and not just with those 2 words..

if i was writing peices for a newspaper i would take more care.. but on forums... im like aaarrrggghk lol