RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Kirrama

You want some Fun tomorrow at Hastings Race 5 ?

This is not Just another  maiden Two year old race .   Balance Agri Nutrients.Race 5.

Basically it is just another  industry race for a pathetic $6k to the winner mid week.

But what a field of huge potential..we have here.

It is a major watch this race. Like last year.

The unraced  ones like Rippa Eagle  with his huge stride takes on the Rating 60  Qiji Express.
Harbour Side won his trial at Taupo like a group One  Hastings Horse.

...RDTY....... you have a terrific filly ERidini  with Marsh by Makfi  .Lowland later ?

Wasn't Race 5 at Hastings today  a terrific race, GUB ?  As I posted last night it had talent, talent and more talent and two year olds with hopefully big futures.

Qiji Express was ridden like the best horse in the field after his somewhat unlucky run at Te Rapa .Matt Cameron took luck out of the equation.1 :12.39.
A  4 length winning margin.Harbour Side was the best of the two Pike runners as I predicted.

I think we will see a few of these at Hastings next season.Many top Trainers were using the trip away today.

My lasting impression of the pre race Video footage will be of Murray Baker's  Savabeel filly " IGNORED".
(Wasnt ever offered for sale by Chittick Investments , bred by the Stewarts) 

What a stunning black filly. 

IGNORED is Officially registered as a BLACK filly .

Maybe we should start a new thread GUB on BLACK horses?

59 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Nicky47 Game was trained by Keith Quinlivan. Remarkable horse who won 26 races from 80 starts. Raidan won 10 from 94. He had four trainers- Malcolm Smith, Jim Didham, John Coulter and Tom Litt.

Loved Game as did Bruce Marsh. He was unsound and raced with white bandages on his front legs. King of wfa racing he was Game by name and game by nature. 

I have a photo of him.

Gubes, Game was trained by K H Quinlivan  more often referred to as "Bob" or "Quinny"

Another very good Hastings galloper that Bruce rode around that time was Royal Tudor trained by Jim Paul. 

Ted Royal Tudor was a Black by Pakistan2. He won 14 from 51 starts. He won four at two ridden twice by Trevor Whittington and twice by Bubs Jenkins. Bruce Marsh won seven on him at three and three on him at four.

14 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Ted Royal Tudor was a Black by Pakistan2. He won 14 from 51 starts. He won four at two ridden twice by Trevor Whittington and twice by Bubs Jenkins. Bruce Marsh won seven on him at three and three on him at four.

Two races I saw R.B. win on him were consecutive wins in the Harcourt Stakes at Trentham with him winning again on Game in the race two years later. :wub:   

3 hours ago, Black Kirrama said:

Wasn't Race 5 at Hastings today  a terrific race, GUB ?  As I posted last night it had talent, talent and more talent and two year olds with hopefully big futures.

Qiji Express was ridden like the best horse in the field after his somewhat unlucky run at Te Rapa .Matt Cameron took luck out of the equation.1 :12.39.
A  4 length winning margin.Harbour Side was the best of the two Pike runners as I predicted.

I think we will see a few of these at Hastings next season.Many top Trainers were using the trip away today.

My lasting impression of the pre race Video footage will be of Murray Baker's  Savabeel filly " IGNORED".
(Wasnt ever offered for sale by Chittick Investments , bred by the Stewarts) 

What a stunning black filly. 

IGNORED is Officially registered as a BLACK filly .

Maybe we should start a new thread GUB on BLACK horses?

Rev here are a few black horses to start the thread- Judena, Cactus Jack, Penwood Mill, Black Lad, Magnet Bay, Perfect World, Jindabyne, Every Post, Prince Zephyr, Second Chance, Aleader, Victory Prince. Must be heaps more!

54 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Two races I saw R.B. win on him were consecutive wins in the Harcourt Stakes at Trentham with him winning again on Game in the race two years later. :wub:   

Yes Ted Royal Tudor in 1968 and 1969 and Game in 1971.

15 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Rev here are a few black horses to start the thread- Judena, Cactus Jack, Penwood Mill, Black Lad, Magnet Bay, Perfect World, Jindabyne, Every Post, Prince Zephyr, Second Chance, Aleader, Victory Prince. Must be heaps more!

Star Belle and Honey Belle.

On 5/24/2018 at 8:38 PM, gubellini said:

Nicky47 Game was trained by Keith Quinlivan. Remarkable horse who won 26 races from 80 starts. Raidan won 10 from 94. He had four trainers- Malcolm Smith, Jim Didham, John Coulter and Tom Litt.

Thanks gubellini,Kirrima Marlene Todd?