RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Blue

Who was the Knob????

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Micheal Geurin gets a bit of stick on here if his predictions are off the mark and though I didn't hear which on course expert it was, I heard one say "Enhance your Calm is NOT a natural 2 year old." Just what hole has this guys  head been stuck in? Don't they read form? Unbelievable.

Well he is not a natural two year old - just winning on raw ability  - look out when he matures

Guys EnhanceYourCalm just stretched his legs a little bit and took the front, stretched his legs a little bit more and won it! he's big n strong and showed last night he's got some fight as well, he got headed and fought back to win it and looked to be doin it very well indeed, can't wait til they bring him North so I can get a good look at him :D on the whole Allstars had a rippa of a night, ooh ooh and it was great to see Enghein get in, good races from The Ruby and OneOverDaMoon for sometime, that was good to see, but the mighty Allstars well what can yuh say......

Cheers Iraklis

17 hours ago, Spikecity said:

Well he is not a natural two year old - just winning on raw ability  - look out when he matures

Because he's big doesn't neccessarily mean he's immature. Pretty much all 2 year olds operate on natural ability and/or precocity. He's yet to be headed in either trials or racing so if he's not a natural 2 year old then there aren't any around this season because there are none better certainly to this point.