RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Driver Tactics

Friday nights big quality  fields are going to place a lot of emphasis on  driving tactics. None more so than in the Oaks with fav drawn 2nd line and the Sires stakes final for 2yr olds where AS team has 4 in it starting from 1,2,4, and 6. F/O's have 1 horse fav but i reckon its anyone's guess how race will pan out. With 170K up for grabs team driving doesn't look at option and certainly not  if you owned one.

Guest Hunterthenutter

the  postman will deliver and spoil the party

6 hours ago, eljay said:

ah - well that's another question entirely.

So have you got the answer for us. From what ive seen of late A M looks to have come on the most and TW does not spare them whilst Nat has clearly chose War Dan Delight over A Bettor Act

4 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

So have you got the answer for us. From what ive seen of late A M looks to have come on the most and TW does not spare them whilst Nat has clearly chose War Dan Delight over A Bettor Act

Jessie Duke and Elle Mac for me

Speaking to Robert during the week before headed South he thought his 2yr old as a winning chance but the draw was of concern to him

John drove the horse very positive and made a true race of it and he worked harder and done more work than any horse and was right there at the finish,it is clearly the smokey in the jewels

17 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

One of the owners of a useful 2yr old was far from pleased with Blairs performance last week in the same race.

please tell more as it looked like it paced well the entire race and run on encouraging

2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

By all accounts getting  stuck on the fence was not the plan Rangi

Some tough judges there Fart, that looked a superb drive taking into account the quality of that field, the horses he followed, off at the top of the straight and ran home well.

9 minutes ago, TheHorseman said:

Some tough judges there Fart, that looked a superb drive taking into account the quality of that field, the horses he followed, off at the top of the straight and ran home well.

Im only quoting what one of the owners of which there  are a few said to me recently. Looks more of a 3yr old type  to me but doing a good job for them nonetheless

7 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

I see the forums no 1 troll finds the above post funny, i wonder why

He wont be laughing to much now.....tired of people like him...the forum does not need that type of chat... its a happy place these past few weeks and i will keep it like that for the good posters in here.