RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Winx v Enable Head to Head for $20m....??!!!!

38 minutes ago, Berri said:

There's a lot of dick pulling going on. Enable is a 2400m mare and Winx isn't. 1000-1 they meet

Agree 100% 

Both superstars, but neither could live with the other over their preferred distance. 

Seen it all before I know, getting beaten by Gust of Wind in the Australian oaks after Gust received the perfect run on an off track was ‘forgivable’ from a beaten at 2400 perspective nO ? The Queensland Oaks is 2200m and Winx ran 2.14  with gas in the tank, Taking on Enable at 2400 competitively shouldn’t be out of the question surely?Who knows what she’s not capable of :)

Hit nail on head there I reckon Insider 2400 especially on stiff track Enable for me mile quarter Winx all day long. Enable has had a setback so out until August so reports go which is a shame.John Gosden also got Cracksman a brilliant colt by Frankel who hosed home in Champion stakes last October and mowed them down at Longchamp few weeks back. Brilliant to watch these horses. 

Reply received from Racing Victoria.......would be some initiative if they pull this off......;)

Hi Dave,

Apologies for the delayed response as your email was only passed to me earlier today.

Firstly, thank-you for participating within the Racing Insiders panel.

Despite only being launched in January this year, our customer panel has already provided helpful insights into a range of different topics.

The email you received last week was part of a communications series designed to test interest in a range of different racing initiatives.

A head to head race between the best turf horses in the world is an idea that has generated a positive initial customer response. 

This is just one of a range of ideas Racing Victoria are currently exploring.

I’m hopeful that as this idea is refined we will be in a position to bring such an event to reality. 

Hopefully you will stay connected to Victorian thoroughbred racing via the Racing Insider panel as it is the thoughts of racing viewers, punters, owners and racegoers that are central to the success of the industry.

Regards

Glenn

Glenn Marshall

Senior Customer Insights Analyst

Racing Victoria

A: 400 Epsom Road, Flemington, Victoria, 3031

T: 03 9258 4237 F: 03 9258 4743

E: g.marshall@racingvictoria.net.au

W: www.rv.racing.com

Please consider the environment before printing this email