RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Spikecity

Dexter Dunn

I see yesterday the TAB opened Blair Orange up again @ $1.01 after Dex drove 5 at F Park but closed it again after Blair got a winner last night. They probably don't realize that Dexters win in the non tote also counts as a win. 

I think Dexter has a realistic chance now and is excellent value @ $12 - just got another at Winton which puts him 24 behind. 

I also feel he will be given more drives by John and Robert if it gets close which will help.

Thoughts?

Yip Dexter certainly has had a better week than Blair.I'd dare say that at some point Blair may head up North to Auckland/Cambridge if Dex carries on getting multiple wins a day.Could be a battle that goes right down to the last week of the season.

11 weeks and 48 meeting left in the season. Plenty of time for either driver to get on a winning streak!

But ...

It's hard to see Dexter winning from here though. You'd expect Blair to get at least 230 for the season the way he's going, which means Dexter would have to win 6 races a week - every week - for the rest of the season to get anywhere near him.

Barring anything untoward halting Blair's season, he's nigh on unbeatable from here!

This will go down to wire

Dexter will get the drives on his fathers horses in Auckland and I see his brother John is supplying him with drives already

Blair/House have the Central District meeting left

Let the battle continue