RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Addington Tonight

Great fields as one would expect when the money is up. Been a few shortners already but the great thing about that is that you get better value on others in the same race. Time to plunder again punters as the F/O's team tighten up the percentages

42 minutes ago, Booby Bec said:

Look its just the way it is i know, just demoralising for others.  But hey couldnt believe 1.85 for Elle Mac!!!

Well you can look at it two ways - demoralizing or a standard for other to try to emulate. In all sport and life it is the same, whether it is the All Blacks, Winx, Waller, Dunn etc others are trying their best to lift their game - e.g. Blair Orange 

32 minutes ago, Spikecity said:

Well you can look at it two ways - demoralizing or a standard for other to try to emulate. In all sport and life it is the same, whether it is the All Blacks, Winx, Waller, Dunn etc others are trying their best to lift their game - e.g. Blair Orange 

Yes correct.  However, not many have the resources and/or owners to help them lift their game

4 hours ago, Booby Bec said:

Yes correct.  However, not many have the resources and/or owners to help them lift their game

You really are a sad case BB. Constantly bagging the All Stars team will get you no where either here or anywhere else that has any sense of credibility. I notice your earlier comments about me and can only suggrest you try and deal in facts like i do. The fact that HTP or big Pete as we call him liked your comments suggest im on the mark so to speak cos everyone knows what a low life loser he is

23 hours ago, Booby Bec said:

Heres some more good news for you BB and remember facts will  beat  envy  every time.

Elle Mac brought up 100 wins  this domestic season for team All Stars  The stable has topped 100 wins every year since 2009 a phenomenal achievement considering its strike rate of winners to starters, well ahead of any other large stable year after year.          

19 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

You really are a sad case BB. Constantly bagging the All Stars team will get you no where either here or anywhere else that has any sense of credibility. I notice your earlier comments about me and can only suggrest you try and deal in facts like i do. The fact that HTP or big Pete as we call him liked your comments suggest im on the mark so to speak cos everyone knows what a low life loser he is

Not bagging them, just like everyone else in the industry resigned to the fact this arse kicking isnt going to stop any time soon

40 minutes ago, Booby Bec said:

Not bagging them, just like everyone else in the industry resigned to the fact this arse kicking isnt going to stop any time soon

But your posts imply otherwise. You use the word "everybody" please name a few of these people you refer to so as to give your post some credibility