RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Kirrama

The Informant Price Increase

Leo for decades I have factored in weather conditions when considering horses with respiratory conditions and ones that have had the tie back operation. Not many punters would know about Recurrent Langyreal Neuropathy!

Rev Sir Cullus won twice at Thames. 18/9/71 President’s Handicap 10f ridden by Bob Skelton from Happy William and David Peake and Sakata and Gary Willetts and Honourbright and Peter Roscoe. He also won there on the 5/1/74 Goldfields Handicap 2000m ridden by Bob Skelton from Skite and Kevin Cullen and Bronze Legend and Chris Freakley and Attain and Noel Riordan.

On 7/11/2018 at 8:39 AM, John Clydesdale said:

Time to grow up psyc. Whatever gen you are, you must give in order to receive, so you do as you feel you should, but try to give a little. My contribution is decades, hope you do the same.

My contribution is also decades, in fact generations, my family has donated land to a race track still operating today, but unlike you, I keep myself updated with technology and best practice based on research. There is an old saying, believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see. Time for old fellas like you to swallow some humility and hand over the reins. That is if you can entertain the idea that you don't know everything?