RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mastermind

Trackside Radio

Why is Trackside radio not on channel 63 anymore? Replaced by American racing with $100 in the pools. NZRB your a joke!

I looked forward to listening to Stephen Marsh, Andrew Forsman, Mike Brown etc... every Saturday morning. 

Yes, it maybe on TAB website audio, but not all are computer savvy.

Are the NZRB trying to get rid of the the older generation? First the phone bet? now the Trackside radio on TV? 

7 hours ago, mastermind said:

Why is Trackside radio not on channel 63 anymore? Replaced by American racing with $100 in the pools. NZRB your a joke!

I looked forward to listening to Stephen Marsh, Andrew Forsman, Mike Brown etc... every Saturday morning. 

Are the NZRB trying to get rid of the the older generation? First the phone bet? now the Trackside radio on TV? 

Removed from Trackside 2 Sat morning as well. Those American races are a joke. Must be desperate for turnover....:rolleyes:

Impressive, AM/FM / compact /  at such a small price...I,m going to get mine today...(with A/M, you  can listen to radio sport / Des  while you work outside)

Typical answer. Some of us in rural areas cant get reception for radio. First the phone accounts gone, now listening to people that actually know like Sharrock, Marsh, Forseman etc...gone from Trackside radio on Trackside2. 

Trackside are amateurs. Listening to Rodley, tan (he is a idiot) and Geurin. ok, Guern is good on trotting, but galloping he talks like everyone is a novice and hes the only one that knows anything.

I dont watch those morans but turned it on after I had five calls from people (well known to the industry, although abit older now) arguing that Counties was still on because of First Call repeat this morning.  Why didnt trackside have a banner running across the screen Counties cancelled

Amateurs!! 

Trackside radio on Trackside2 replaced by American racing, with $17 in the win turnover. :rolleyes:

On 5/5/2018 at 0:01 PM, mastermind said:

NZRB don't know what they are doing themselves.So await more idiotic decisions mastermind.

On 5/7/2018 at 7:55 AM, porky said:

Impressive, AM/FM / compact /  at such a small price...I,m going to get mine today...(with A/M, you  can listen to radio sport / Des  while you work outside)

Bluetooth on the I phone is perfect