RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

RIVERTON

Great to see the start of the jumping !!

As for the rest of it ........ good luck. It makes about as much sense as a Russian pokie machine. Get ready for some local rorts the kind we are used to seeing anywhere south of Ashburton , if I can offer any clues , back anything that's paying over $7 and looks like it should have been retired or couldn't win. 

24 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

No he was there and is full on again today with his successful style of calling. The Bool and Rick are one brilliant event and if you think otherwise we need to change your medication:rolleyes:

the bool:wub:

ric mackintosh :angry:

if i want to hear an idoit screeching i wait for boris to come home from sharks park n0?

4 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

No he was there and is full on again today with his successful style of calling. The Bool and Rick are one brilliant event and if you think otherwise we need to change your medication:rolleyes:

Agree. Rick is a one-off character and this game is full of characters ... I didn't like his style when first exposed but he has a wonderful turn of phrase and it doesn't affect the accuracy of his calls..much prefer him to a guy like T.Lee ...(totally predictable.).  "WOW look at (insert name of horse) go..... and (Insert name of horse) is  "last of all"

Lmao

dont pull the stand down if I’m wrong

too late buddy the da has already been submitted 47 times before....

hey steady

post the debacle of a call he made in the WARRNAMBOOL cup......

seriously Adrian tillet and jack styring  have this bloke covered....

fabricated excitement by a master squawker = r Macintosh.

Prior to the last race at Wodonga caller, Rick McIntosh, pointed out that there was $ 3,672 carryover into the First4 and that there would be 'plenty of free money" for punters betting into the pool.

Poor old Rick obviously has no understanding of how dividends are calculated.After the race the total pool was $53,275, which included that $3,672 carryover amount. On that basis $49,603 was new money invested into the pool. The deduction rate for First4s is 22.5% which equates to $11,160 been deducted from the new money invested into the pool.That is an effective rate of 20% on the total pool.  Where Rick believes there is "free money"  I have no idea.

Sounded like he was going to vomit a few meeting back he got that carried away.

Your trying to concentrate on the race and he is yelling his head off.

Not his finest Benalla Cup
Called Have Plenty “have faith”
And Moonovermanhattan “moveovermanhattan”
Whoops

If Jumps racing and country Victorian racing wants to be taken seriously this guy needs to go.

He is a gimmick and a hopeless one at that. 

well well well

contrarian opinions to the pollyannas

what a shock....

On 5/2/2018 at 8:09 PM, gubellini said:

Great to see the jumpers resuming at Riverton today. Pity the TAB sheets did not show the jumps form for every runner. Each runner was listed as J-0-0. What total  nonsense. Their form writers should get their act together.

Still no jumps stats for the Te Rapa jumping races today. Punters need INFORMATION. How can the TAB expect their customers to bet on these races if they don’t provide this basic information?

On 5/3/2018 at 6:51 PM, pogo(aus) said:

Screeching again today like an anorexic budgieregar  

spot on Z

bush caller better suited at the picnics.

On 5/2/2018 at 1:39 PM, zelda kratchanova 2 said:

did the screeching idoit have a sick day off?

Are you two fair dinkum? You’d both take the joy out of eating an ice cream! Go Rick, give it everything. I love it.