RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Winstons Going to Addington

Enjoy the ultimate race event experience with guest speaker Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Racing, Rt Hon Winston Peters. This promises to be a fabulous night so make sure you secure your booking for this special event. 11th May

$92 per person

Price includes:

• Premium beverage package which includes wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages
  • Platters on arrival with gourmet buffet dinner
  • Allocated table seating
  • TAB facilities, trackside TV’s and racebooks

If you really like stand up comedy and bullshit that only a few of the previous contributors on here could provide then this might be your go.

Guest Hunterthenutter
1 hour ago, Fartoomuch said:

Enjoy the ultimate race event experience with guest speaker Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Racing, Rt Hon Winston Peters. This promises to be a fabulous night so make sure you secure your booking for this special event. 11th May

$92 per person

Price includes:

• Premium beverage package which includes wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages
  • Platters on arrival with gourmet buffet dinner
  • Allocated table seating
  • TAB facilities, trackside TV’s and racebooks

If you really like stand up comedy and bullshit that only a few of the previous contributors on here could provide then this might be your go.

I think this maybe your best post you have put on here fart to much

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

I reckon Winston will probably go to Addington on Jewels day.

Haha, he will be a big hit with the grey brigade if they can understand him.

Lots of low flying ideas about the Messara report etc but in the end it will all amount to nothing but a free lunch and drinks.

Guest Hunterthenutter
13 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Haha, he will be a big hit with the grey brigade if they can understand him.

Lots of low flying ideas about the Messara report etc but in the end it will all amount to nothing but a free lunch and drinks.

haha grey brigade Winston at top table sitting with ken breckon phil kenny

25 minutes ago, Blue said:

My point was the Jewels aren't at Addington this year but will Winston know that?

I think we all picked that up pretty quickly Blue. He certainly does not look well and has been off the aggro scene with journo's for quite some time which is very unusual for him

Feedback was very negative about this event. Comments included :he's lost the plot, waffled on for 30 minutes but said nothing, appeared intoxicated  and had to read off notes. 

He did however say that Lazarus was sold for 5.7 mio -- really??

Guest Hunterthenutter
On ‎2‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 0:53 PM, Fartoomuch said:

I think we all picked that up pretty quickly Blue. He certainly does not look well and has been off the aggro scene with journo's for quite some time which is very unusual for him

nice one paul