RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dockers

TAB big bets

I know it's not a race bet put TAB released info saying someone had 10k on Ko at $26. Do you think thise is a publicity stunt or legit. Almost impossible to check unless you see ticket or screenshot. Good luck to person if true. 

10 minutes ago, Dockers said:

I know it's not a race bet put TAB released info saying someone had 10k on Ko at $26. Do you think thise is a publicity stunt or legit. Almost impossible to check unless you see ticket or screenshot. Good luck to person if true. 

Why can’t we check Dockers? And screenshots mean little the bet could of been cancelled

5 minutes ago, Dockers said:

Broken even ? Are you saying the spent $250k on woman' golf. Bigger me . 

You reckon it was a one off Docky? Following your money I suggest ,golf is very fickle, look at Barnrat in China, said he was 100 % and people will find out, couldn’t buy a putt and played great tee to green ended up 44th 12 shots off björk

17 minutes ago, Gruff said:

You reckon it was a one off Docky? Following your money I suggest ,golf is very fickle, look at Barnrat in China, said he was 100 % and people will find out, couldn’t buy a putt and played great tee to green ended up 44th 12 shots off björk

That's some serious coin to drop. I suppose you can't take it with you.

Makes you wonder wether they had 10 k ew??? 4-1top 5 finish for a 20 k profit??? Or if there were a small cluster of bets of a similar sum...truth will never be known but don’t let that get in the way of a good story:)