RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Spikecity

Payout please TAB

2 hours ago, Spikecity said:

Surely the TAB must payout now on Sam Collett in the Jocks Premiership now that CWJ has been suspended for 3 weeks. How they can even offer odds barring her from being an option is unbelievable.

Sam on 107 wins, Alysha on 87 and CWJ on 86.

Not sure why you think the TAB should pay out on Sam just because CWJ is suspended. Who'se to say Sam doesnt get suspended for 3 weeks and Alysha rides heaps of winners during the time and closes the gap considerably. And Alysha is likely to ride at all the South Island meetings (like Sam does) and could make in-roads there as well.

2 hours ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Not sure why you think the TAB should pay out on Sam just because CWJ is suspended. Who'se to say Sam doesnt get suspended for 3 weeks and Alysha rides heaps of winners during the time and closes the gap considerably. And Alysha is likely to ride at all the South Island meetings (like Sam does) and could make in-roads there as well.

Alysha is off to Singapore (last I heard). I don't think Sam has had any suspensions all year so not likely too. Yes she could get injured. If they won't accept bets on her they must think it is a foregone conclusion, or else they are just accepting sucker bets.

2 hours ago, Ponderosa8 said:

AGREE...THOUGH I THOUGHT abc WAS HEADING UP TO SINGAPORE

16 hours ago, Spikecity said:

Alysha is off to Singapore (last I heard). I don't think Sam has had any suspensions all year so not likely too. Yes she could get injured. If they won't accept bets on her they must think it is a foregone conclusion, or else they are just accepting sucker bets.

Oh thanks for that, sorry wasnt aware of Alysha heading off to Singapore..