RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Thejanitor

Staffing issues cost Ashburton the Jewels

Lots. Got reply. 

Hi Neil, all owners of horses racing will be sent two GA tickets before the day. On the day, we have reserved the whole middle lounge of the Grandstand exclusively for Owners and Members. The lounge will have food, bar and tote facilities and easy access into the main grandstand for race viewing.

1 hour ago, enteebee said:

Lots. Got reply. 

Hi Neil, all owners of horses racing will be sent two GA tickets before the day. On the day, we have reserved the whole middle lounge of the Grandstand exclusively for Owners and Members. The lounge will have food, bar and tote facilities and easy access into the main grandstand for race viewing.

Will be great to meet fellow syndicate members. Can't wait . 

Forget all the smoke screens about staff its now evident from a few conversations i have had that NZMTC have been trying to get the jewels for a number of years but business case was not attractive. Whats changed now apart from a new CEO.

The latest  news is that the current chairman Barry Bent is on the way out. I cant find out how much this is going to cost the club but it wont be cheap, anyone else know? As i understand it they wanted it at all costs which is bizarre to say the least as there is no doubt it will be very hard to make a profit out of.

8 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Forget all the smoke screens about staff its now evident from a few conversations i have had that NZMTC have been trying to get the jewels for a number of years but business case was not attractive. Whats changed now apart from a new CEO.

The latest  news is that the current chairman Barry Bent is on the way out. I cant find out how much this is going to cost the club but it wont be cheap, anyone else know? As i understand it they wanted it at all costs which is bizarre to say the least as there is no doubt it will be very hard to make a profit out of.

Barry Dent stood down as chairman last year . Sharpen up

23 minutes ago, westview said:

Barry Dent stood down as chairman last year . Sharpen up

I stand corrected then Westview , Bum info from a  member and a quick look on their website tells you nothing. Who is the current chair and when did they take over