RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

Horrific fallers at Tauranga Race 2

I took it to win in trifectas and miss out on a collect.... but have no problem with what the TAB have done. I think they should be congratulated in fact.

Precedent is one thing - but it is discretionary on their behalf and I give them a pat on the back (tough luck offshore wise though Barry).

also wouldn't be annoyed in the future if they didn't do it  - bit like the Bosson thing for me - fact they did something generous in the past doesnt mean they have to all the time in the future...

2 minutes ago, barryb said:

Lets see how generous the Aussies are mate, I am contacting them now to say its been paid out as a winner.

I will report back.

Good luck - I think if you are successful you could shout me a beer when I visit a racecourse near you B):lol:

7 hours ago, barryb said:

I might have a smidge of bias as well as I didnt back it with NZ TAB. ;)

Win some you lose some.

Who would of thought the Good old New Zealand Tab finally produced :D

That’s two days in a row poor old Lewis Road in the last at Avondale,the old slider guy out the back just got given a 10 ew ticket from the Archer guy as well. Always turns your stomach seeing this type of thing and the kid watching on the BMX must of had nightmares:(

9 minutes ago, Gruff said:

That’s two days in a row poor old Lewis Road in the last at Avondale,the old slider guy out the back just got given a 10 ew ticket from the Archer guy as well. Always turns your stomach seeing this type of thing and the kid watching on the BMX must of had nightmares:(

At least Lewis Road wasn't in front of the crowd

Horses and riders cartwheeling in front of the grandstand isn't a pretty sight, those jumps riders are made of steel though & they deserve all the plaudits they get.

18 minutes ago, barryb said:

Horses and riders cartwheeling in front of the grandstand isn't a pretty sight, those jumps riders are made of steel though & they deserve all the plaudits they get.

Small consolation Bazza,anything that ends in death is ratshit wether it’s at the 100 or halfway down the back. 

23 hours ago, barryb said:

Well Lewis Road was in front of a crowd....you weren't there obviously ...

does your crowd have to be 300+ bazza (go Tauranga)

I don't think you have an ounce of sympathy for Lewis Road or Guess Who in your blood.

What the fark are you on Gooseman.

Firstly, Lewis Road happened at the 600 mark, last time I was at that bird shit ridden dive there was no grandstand at that position, no other runners fell because of Lewis Road either.. They are entirely different situations as well & for your uneducated information I used the word “horrific” in the thread title which even for a basic person like yourself would indicate I had big concerns for Rider and Horse.