RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
weasel57

Good Luck Donna

For any Cafers interested, Donna has her first runner in Singapore this Tuesday...debutant Whakaaria Mai (by Showcasing) ..won a trial at Avondale last spring.

I don't know how its gone at more recent trials in Singapore, just wishing Donna and team all the best for a successful start to the Singapore adventure.

Apparently two more runners likely for Friday night at Kranji.

9 minutes ago, weasel57 said:

For any Cafers interested, Donna has her first runner in Singapore this Tuesday...debutant Whakaaria Mai (by Showcasing) ..won a trial at Avondale last spring.

I don't know how its gone at more recent trials in Singapore, just wishing Donna and team all the best for a successful start to the Singapore adventure.

Apparently two more runners likely for Friday night at Kranji.

Were you the one she beat armwrestling after the races at her place that night Weasel?

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Were you the one she beat armwrestling after the races at her place that night Weasel?

Not guilty. Wouldn't never wrestle with a woman, particularly one who might be stronger than me. I have a reputation to uphold.