RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Booby Bec

King Callow

4 hours ago, Booby Bec said:

How good is this jockey??  In my opinion right up with Bowman, Shinn & Co

Funniest post yet from you and you've had  a few clangers on Harness section. Left Victoria  after getting fewer and fewer opportunities to ride in Provincial NSW. No rides against the two you mentioned today at Randwick.

29 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Funniest post yet from you and you've had  a few clangers on Harness section. Left Victoria  after getting fewer and fewer opportunities to ride in Provincial NSW. No rides against the two you mentioned today at Randwick.

Give yourself an uppercut Fartoomuch. Noel Callow has been back in Victoria for the last two weeks and ridden a heap of winners including one at Caulfield today. 

11 hours ago, kdt said:

Give yourself an uppercut Fartoomuch. Noel Callow has been back in Victoria for the last two weeks and ridden a heap of winners including one at Caulfield today. 

Wow, he rode a winner at Caulfield and a few at the provincials.My response was to the comment he is up there with Shinn and Bowman, obviously the trainers do not share that assertion although to his credit he has ridden 5 Grp 1 winners

Given all the best are in Sydney chasing the big money and Grp 1's on offer i hope his success down south continues.

PS One of his more endearing contributions to racing was striking Danny N in the Flemington jockeys room quite a few years back. The room applauded by all accounts

14 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Not too sure what your deal is fartoomuch!  You are clearly an imbecile. "Left Victoria  after getting fewer and fewer opportunities to ride in Provincial NSW" WRONG!!!!  Not sure why he doesn't get more rides for the top stables, perhaps having an opinion doesn't count for much with some trainers.  Anyway I've had good collects off the King for years now and will continue to no doubt.

56 minutes ago, Booby Bec said:

Not too sure what your deal is fartoomuch!  You are clearly an imbecile. "Left Victoria  after getting fewer and fewer opportunities to ride in Provincial NSW" WRONG!!!!  Not sure why he doesn't get more rides for the top stables, perhaps having an opinion doesn't count for much with some trainers.  Anyway I've had good collects off the King for years now and will continue to no doubt.

You clearly cant read and have issues If calling me an imbecile makes your day , go for it. But this is what i said.

Left Victoria after getting fewer and fewer opportunities to ride at NSW provincials--- a Fact.

No rides at Randwick against Bowman and Shinn on multiple Grp 1 day -- a Fact

17 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

You clearly cant read and have issues If calling me an imbecile makes your day , go for it. But this is what i said.

Left Victoria after getting fewer opportunities to ride at NSW provincials--- a Fact.

No rides at Randwick against Bowman and Shinn on multiple Grp 1 day -- a Fact

Shouldn’t it be left Victoria because of fewer opportunities Fartoo? Looks like Boobs is clearly abreast of the situation :)

10 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Shouldn’t it be left Victoria because of fewer opportunities Fartoo?

Yes Gruff , in my initial post i said left due to fewer and fewer opportuniites but did not fully say that in response. Now amended. Semantics as it was well reported he moved to NSW because of fewer opps in Victoria but has now changed tack and back there again.

For the record whilst in NSW he rode 2 Provincial winners and 10 in the country