RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
zelda kratchanova 2

cadueceus (nz)

Thanks Zelda,  Very interesting.  I didn't know they were originally going to shift harness racing to Homebush.  Would have been much better in my opinion rather than being out at Menangle.

but I suspect the setup costs at  Menangle were cheaper.

I haven't been there but have been to Melton and found it under whelming.  It is a great pity when Harness Racing is banished to outlying towns.  Melton has no atmosphere for me.

We are so lucky here to have Addington and Alex Park right in the city.   It would be a terrible mistake to ever shift  either of our two main venues to other towns.

Well Zalda ,if you are trying to distract us from the current chaos in Aussie sport by recalling a 1960 event you can at least spell the Kiwi horse correctly......it's CADUCEUS !

The local Caduceus Club sponsored a Group 1 Fillies race at Auckland last night and the race was won by Princess Tiffany owned by the Whitelocks who are parents of the possible next All Black captain. ,along with 3 x other top rugby players.

Earlier in the night Caduceus's colours were worn to victory by a trotter Habibi Inta.

Meanwhile in Aussie sports , following on from the Ball tampering disgrace ,the NRL plunging into disarray ,and its not the usual wife bashing ,drugs stuff its the endless offsides ,the endless penalties the borefest of 6- 0 results ,the in fighting of Cherry Daily in Heavens etc ,the in-fighting around the greatest ever coach ,father of the Year, the Diving !

Thank the lord for Benji and the other Kiwi role models and the Kiwi horses ,trainers and jockeys....and the Burgess boys trying to toughen up the soft Aussies.

The offer for JD Litten to pull Caduceus up in the 1960 Final very pertinent to be reminded of on the day we learn of the corrupt aussie banking and financial system.

Can any over there lie straight in bed !