RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Booby Bec

Tim Williams

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Truth is that “The Brodster” is supported by most apart from the select few that think they know more than “The Brodster” but  we all know that that isn’t the case!!!

I shouldn't but Scoobs is right - you deserve what you get on here with all your bullshit.

It is not a "select few" that your bore.

Also successful people don't come on a forem and declare that they are successful, honest, have investments, successful punter etc. Whether you are or not - who cares and really who believes you anyway. Lie once and you are suspect - lie several times and you are never believed

2 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

As I said you are a total dick... lets see how long you last here... I hope they tear you to pieces ...I will not be stopping them anymore....

Scooby, your business so you can call me what you want!

I am buggered as to what has got your goat?

As for you not stopping them anymore, hadn’t noticed that you had been, sorry!

1 hour ago, Spikecity said:

I shouldn't but Scoobs is right - you deserve what you get on here with all your bullshit.

It is not a "select few" that your bore.

Also successful people don't come on a forem and declare that they are successful, honest, have investments, successful punter etc. Whether you are or not - who cares and really who believes you anyway. Lie once and you are suspect - lie several times and you are never believed

Spike, haven’t got a problem with anyone thinking what they want!

Just do not call me a liar!

Lieing is not one of my traits.

Dont bring up the old one of self exile and then coming back on, as that is not lieing

15 hours ago, Brodie said:

Fart Too Much, sorry but dont have a sister and never have had!!!!

Truth is that “The Brodster” is supported by most apart from the select few that think they know more than “The Brodster” but  we all know that that isn’t the case!!!

Your delusional Brodie but then again most narcissistic people are. Your support on here amounts to HTP, FU and BB and you consider that to be "Most"

12 hours ago, Brodie said:

Scooby, your business so you can call me what you want!

I am buggered as to what has got your goat?

As for you not stopping them anymore, hadn’t noticed that you had been, sorry!

That sort of comment sums you up, sarcastic and arrogant with no respect for those who put on the show.

Bugger thort I saw a post from Basil in here earlier and was just jumpin in to reply....Baz mate I reckon Scoob has just had enough of brodies comments which seem to be continually baggin whoever, whenever, pissin moanin about TAB, state of the sport which is gunna die a dogs death at mo, and yeh, oh yeh, AllStars domination is at the back of it all, shoot em now.....did I leave anything out?

I watched the boxseat and I never saw one person outright say AllStars are bad for the sport, plenty tho who did mention liftin their game, goin after same horses at the same sales, and yeh even one sayin they thought Allstars were good advert not only for the successful business model they're runnin, but a good advert for how it could be for the sport and the rest need to up their game.....I repeat, AllStars aint gunna kill the sport, that starts higher up the chain!

I believe we are lookin at the furture of Harness and from a fans point I'm lovin it, why? because as a fan we all have our favs, the horses are the stars! we wanna follow them watch their races, and wear the gear, be the cheerin section (owners don't have to go it alone) hear those close to them talk about them hey, remember Christian Cullen (everything was green) they started it off really, how there were ties, hats, shirts all manner of gear the fans (some fans are ardent punters brodie) ate it up, and you always had it announced over loudspeakers that 'whatever champion' had just arrived on course corr.....well AllStars have taken over and everything is blue n white stars :D the move to take on the Blue army by other training establishments is already happenin, as evidenced Fri at Addington proves they are beatable (A B or C team) they always have been, just took people awhile to click on, but now they have......go the AllStars I say, they provide the entertainment (it aint always all about the punt) the kind the fans like, stable stars are what draw the crowds don't care what you say they just do! fact! I go to watch cos I'm gunna see something, hell I expect to, AllStars provides that, but thats not to say Josh D and The Spur don't, or TonyH and Temporale, or Sunny Ruby (when she aint havin a diva mo) or gawd help me Marcoola, just AllStars have more guns on display right now, and its consistent and when they show, wow, you know they're in town there's a prescence a buzz....what more could yuh want :D they're the Stars of Harness Racing in Australasia and I'm damn proud of that, yusssss!!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

On 4/22/2018 at 4:49 PM, Brodie said:

Spike, haven’t got a problem with anyone thinking what they want!

Just do not call me a liar!

Lieing is not one of my traits.

Dont bring up the old one of self exile and then coming back on, as that is not lieing

You are one of the greatest liars in the land Brodie, Trouble is you don't even recognize it when caught out and now you cant even even spell the word correctly, Denial is your modis opperandi.

Enjoy the other channel you just joined, they can put up with your crap Wayne, FU and Hunter  will be able to put love stickers on all your posts as they usually do whilst real Harness people like Iraklis and many others will stay here and enjoy the site without all your crap

You know FarTooMuch back when this site was started this site was like bein invited to someone's home yeh, a place where all fans, people involved in general with Harness alike all over the world, remember Annelise (she had very famous trotter had french name, which escapes me racing at time Lyell was over there in Sweden) could come and sit round the coffee table and have a good ol yak bout things Harness, you minded yuh manners just like you would in someones home, and you discussed, and or commiserated, informed and enjoyed all things Harness it had a positive vibe.

Over that time there were those that came in and pretty much trolled the place, they were soon routed out and they drifted off, how many in here now remember no.1 troll of that time 'Jodie' gawd the dude hated all things Kiwi amongst other stuff, caused a stack of shite but sooner or later they all do just drift away, brodie at times had his moments some things he said he made good points (gawd help me for that) but he did, he just lost me however with the name callin Fart Too Much crap and others, showed childishness and the constant oh woe is me rubbish :rolleyes: oiy vay.....

I take my hat off to yuh Scoob you've had to weather some shite in here of late, don't know how yuh do it seriously, I couldn't, who the hell'd be a moderator  :D

Cheers Iraklis

22 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

You know FarTooMuch back when this site was started this site was like bein invited to someone's home yeh, a place where all fans, people involved in general with Harness alike all over the world, remember Annelise (she had very famous trotter had french name, which escapes me racing at time Lyell was over there in Sweden) could come and sit round the coffee table and have a good ol yak bout things Harness, you minded yuh manners just like you would in someones home, and you discussed, and or commiserated, informed and enjoyed all things Harness it had a positive vibe.

Over that time there were those that came in and pretty much trolled the place, they were soon routed out and they drifted off, how many in here now remember no.1 troll of that time 'Jodie' gawd the dude hated all things Kiwi amongst other stuff, caused a stack of shite but sooner or later they all do just drift away, brodie at times had his moments some things he said he made good points (gawd help me for that) but he did, he just lost me however with the name callin Fart Too Much crap and others, showed childishness and the constant oh woe is me rubbish :rolleyes: oiy vay.....

I take my hat off to yuh Scoob you've had to weather some shite in here of late, don't know how yuh do it seriously, I couldn't, who the hell'd be a moderator  :D

Cheers Iraklis

I'm hearing you Iraklis. Was one of the early members of Racecafe and it has always been a privilege not a right to be able to air your views on racing subjects.