RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Booby Bec

Tim Williams

11 hours ago, stackedbluechip said:

The All Stars are always vulnerable when Mark Purdon isn't present. Work that into calculations when punting.

They aren't much good without Mark, poor record 8 starters 2 1sts 3 2nds 3 3rds 1 4th. As Trumpy would say Fire them.

Most drivers that draw 9 are three back the fence after a furlong. 

How would the greats drive Mach Up flog him to lead and beat the ambulance home.

11 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

They aren't much good without Mark, poor record 8 starters 2 1sts 3 2nds 3 3rds 1 4th. As Trumpy would say Fire them.

Most drivers that draw 9 are three back the fence after a furlong. 

How would the greats drive Mach Up flog him to lead and beat the ambulance home.

That adds up to 9...not 8..^_^

Sam Payne did an Alister Lowe in the last race but no penalty.....where is the consistency.

As well as not giving his horse every opportunity, he buggered the chances of several others in the process....at least Lowe did not get in the way of other horses or hold them up like Payne did last night. 

1 hour ago, GoHarness said:

Sam Payne did an Alister Lowe in the last race but no penalty.....where is the consistency.

As well as not giving his horse every opportunity, he buggered the chances of several others in the process....at least Lowe did not get in the way of other horses or hold them up like Payne did last night. 

The inconsistencies in charges being laid has got worse the last few years.i believe that some of the stipes are too close to some of "the families"of Harness racing.I will say no more Butt I Hope I am not Dunn with this subject

1 hour ago, richie said:

The inconsistencies in charges being laid has got worse the last few years.i believe that some of the stipes are too close to some of "the families"of Harness racing.I will say no more Butt I Hope I am not Dunn with this subject

Purdon me!

1 hour ago, richie said:

Yes there are major inconsistencies!

Do  not believe the 3 families you have mentioned get favourable treatment at all!

I do know that amateurs are the ones who seem to be picked on more so than the pro’s!

Dont think that Sam Payne’s Drive was all that bad at all.

He went forward and couldn’t get past Sarah O’Reilly on Living Legend who wouldn’t hand up the parked position!

What was Sam to do?

4 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

B Williamson 348 drives 38 wins 364k 

S Tomlinson 344 d 25 w 394K

M Anderson 261 d 32 w 291k

T Williams 214 d 24 w 590k 

K Butt 151 d 10 w 107k 

There are a few stats when bagging drivers namely Tim Williams.

Yeap!! 

UDRs are interesting too.

S Tomlinson 0.1214

B Williamson 0.1954

M Anderson 0.2039

K Butt 0.1575

T Williams 0.2264

5 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

B Williamson 348 drives 38 wins 364k 

S Tomlinson 344 d 25 w 394K

M Anderson 261 d 32 w 291k

T Williams 214 d 24 w 590k 

K Butt 151 d 10 w 107k 

There are a few stats when bagging drivers namely Tim Williams.

LOL please he gets given good horses to pretty much sit on and steer from Purdon every week.  Look from all accounts Tim is a very good horse person, but from a punting perspective hard to have as he all too often seems unsure on whether to take the aggressive approach and roll to the top or just sits in no mans land and gets beaten.  Trust me it happens alot!

1 hour ago, Booby Bec said:

LOL please he gets given good horses to pretty much sit on and steer from Purdon every week.  Look from all accounts Tim is a very good horse person, but from a punting perspective hard to have as he all too often seems unsure on whether to take the aggressive approach and roll to the top or just sits in no mans land and gets beaten.  Trust me it happens alot!

Perhaps, but he still wins more often than the others you mentioned. The only driver close is Matt Anderson. Tim Williams also gets plenty of outside drives and doesn't just win with Purdon/Rasmussen runners.

You're not Brodies' sister by any chance? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, Thejanitor said:

Perhaps, but he still wins more often than the others you mentioned. The only driver close is Matt Anderson. Tim Williams also gets plenty of outside drives and doesn't just win with Purdon/Rasmussen runners.

You're not Brodies' sister by any chance? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If Matt or Brad got the drives that Tim getting then i think their udr would be as good if not better than Tims

Trust me All-Stars owners are not mutes do you think for one moment they wouldn't say anything if their horses were slain, they usually pay good money for them and to have them kept.

If any of you have a problem with the All-Stars winning seek help because it is going to happen for a while yet.

16 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Trust me All-Stars owners are not mutes do you think for one moment they wouldn't say anything if their horses were slain, they usually pay good money for them and to have them kept.

If any of you have a problem with the All-Stars winning seek help because it is going to happen for a while yet.

The whole industry needs help.  How can anyone think their domination is good for racing.  Not to mention the domination of just the commercial pacing stallions in the harness industry.  The old adage of a good horse can come from anywhere unfortunately doesn't really exist anymore, with pacers anyway