RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Hi Ho Tiz Off To The Park We Go....

The Spur is up against it tonite but me fingers are well n truly crossed for the boy to run home on his favorite track, yeeuh! :D can't wait to see the AllStars brigade in action again yussss!!! hopefully will be able to get a good look at Winterfell, geez wish they had EnhanceYourCalm here to can't wait to see him up close, hey ;) how early is to early to get to The Park?......

GOOOOO! THE MIGHTY SPUR!!!! GOOOOOO!!!! THE MIGHTY ALLSTARS!!!!!!! get in there TonyH crank Temporale up, rip into it!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

3 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

The Spur is up against it tonite but me fingers are well n truly crossed for the boy to run home on his favorite track, yeeuh! :D can't wait to see the AllStars brigade in action again yussss!!! hopefully will be able to get a good look at Winterfell, geez wish they had EnhanceYourCalm here to can't wait to see him up close, hey ;) how early is to early to get to The Park?......

GOOOOO! THE MIGHTY SPUR!!!! GOOOOOO!!!! THE MIGHTY ALLSTARS!!!!!!! get in there TonyH crank Temporale up, rip into it!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Hi Iraklis and anyone else going to AlexndraPark tonight,

If you have time to pop into the hall of fame tonight, I will be hosting there from 3.30pm onwards, with a short break at some stage for a bite to eat.

Please call in, it is a wonderful place to visit.

Cheers.

Robert.

Double R, I know, its awesome place for addicted harness fans like me it's great to get a good dose by wanderin round in there, specially if your fav just got hammered in a race :D

Tim mate, yeh know where yuh comin from there mate ;) but not for me, I gotta stay loyal to me fav, The Spur would never forgive me....neither would TonyH if I never threw in a cheer for Temporale.....

Cheers Iraklis

Oi ,you lot don't forget George (Majestic Man), in the 3yr old Trot. Now into six off the front, no Luby Lou and should be clear of the virus after the massive 3rd in the Derby.

He can take this field down . Forget Winterfell Iraklis, will be cheering anything to beat the AS tonight.

Yup Fartoomuch, she was a beaudee all the American stuff n all (little delicate, well possibly little more than this morning) but was a ripper night, except, oh woe :( me fav got beat, he came home like a freightliner tried hard but it wasn't to be.....but! hey Globe, your fella ran them a merry dance in the trot :D good stuff, but guys I gotta tell yuh that Winterfell, he's the goods looked a treat and guys, did it on his ear, I kid you not, lovely stridin trotter geezuz, just every now and then you see one pacer or trotter and they leave an impression, won't be his fault he don't win a few more.....

Enteebee, I gave your fella a good cheer on the run home, it makes things so much more fun when there's one or two in there you know summit about :D ah bugger it, I cheer em all!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

10 hours ago, Iraklis said:

just every now and then you see one pacer or trotter and they leave an impression...

Yes occasionally you see one that makes an impression, even though they may not produce regularly, you see that ability now and again and know they can be special on their day. Last night when I saw Billy at Salsa win the first trot I thought that. The way he strode past them in the last 100 was very impressive. Interested to hear you comments if you were there in person for the first, which Im sure you would have been.

Yup Harewood front an centre, glued to the rails (well sorta centre hehe), I nearly missed them paradin (went to grab fluids ;)) big stridin upstandin trotter liked look of him when he came out, he finished it off with plenty in hand too just, if he was a racecar I'd say his setup was little off :D but the horse he beat I was cheerin me ass off for SexOnFire watch her at workouts, bein as Josh an his dad train me fav trotter gawd she tried, but when you got one comin at yuh thats got a stride like that, geez he covered some ground, yup, over.....

Cheers Iraklis