RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Terry Bailey

Racing Victoria chief steward Terry Bailey hasn’t moved to silence rumours his decade-long reign could be coming to an end with a job in Singapore potentially beckoning.

Racenet first reported in February that Bailey had been on a trip to Singapore and there was talk of a high-powered job in that country’s integrity regime.

The rumour mill has continued to swirl ever since and Bailey did nothing to dampen the rumours when asked directly by Racenet about a potential offer from Singapore.

“At the end of the day, it is my business,” he said.

“These sort of rumours don’t worry me.

“I’ve been called a lot of things over the last 10 years.”

The Victorian harness racing board first poached Queenslander Bailey from the Gold Coast in 2001 and then he switched to running the gallops in 2008 when Des Gleeson retired.

Bailey has been there through many huge scandals including the cobalt saga and was involved in a long-running feud with controversial jockey Danny Nikolic.

In 2015, Bailey received death threats and the racing world was stunned when shots were fired into his Melbourne house.

Racenet

I'm sure that any number of people will be only to happy to offer him a ride to the airport