RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

See the shyte I have to put up with!!!!!!

an interesting email doing the rounds!!

N.png.546b8e41204fdcf9018bc5289c973d0d.p  

Has the disgracecafe collapsed as a viable business?....there are tumbleweeds blowing across the website…..should be called now runtheirracecafe…..it was always shite and had fake and false bitch slaps started by staff and owners and clowns and sycophants so was a dud anyway……they were trying too hard to drum up fake controversy and anyone with a brain could see it…..it was fake views…..it has so few viewers and readers now it should bend over the be the bike rack park of NZTR and NZRB ffs……..it is a joke….it never recovered from being outed as nark website……a foot solder of NZTR and NZRB and RIU…..it is a website that coddles and carries water for proven grubs and crims…..people guilty of cheating and juicing and hitting women and lying and playing amateur vets…..they love the fifth in society…disgracecafe was always on the wrong side of human decency and logic (they are like Trackside…a farkin joke that is more an apologists for grubs of decent human beings)….they defend filth over decent people…….it was a business model that is not worth a peanut shell and follows the NZTR and NZRB joke models of how to lose money and credibility by the truckload……no coincidence that NZRB went with Sky (now a collapsing farce that has the fire power of a wet fart tar-day)…..my goodness…these c…. are like magnets to each other for bad choices and colossal failures….Trackside has a dreadful roster……dreadful producers….floor managers and parroting people that are doing more harm than good….they are leaderless, directionless and fecal matter regarding the future……a complete clean out is needed……the reason that is possible as none of these people have rare skills that are hard to find….that is the point….they are lying farkers that would say anything to retain employment and in a wagering depended sport or business that is guaranteed death….dumb and dishonest people on air asking the audience to spend their own money on false track conditions and track bias and riders and trainers talking down runners or making inane excuses……that is a joke…..the truth costs nothing….cheapest thing a wagering business needs to do all the time……Trackside screams retardedness and dishonesty….on air conflict of interest hosts are saying a track is fair to all after one farkin race….that is a 100% lie and misleading garbage….boofheads like Popplewell think they know and can do form….it is laughable….he still to this day cannot distinguish what real form is…….the bloke is a male Kardashian ffs…..Trackside is a damaging vehicle for NZTR…..NZRB has put NZTR almost over the cliff and those c…. allowed it to happen to themselves…..95% of these farkers at NZTR and NZRB are true blue born Kiwi’s and they have no concern about shitting on their own countrymen and women….it is an eternal shame….these people like Studs and Breeders and the lone Vela fella NZBS do not care about NZ racing…..they never had……their livelihood and millions depends on Aus serious form and Asian buyers….boomfa…..NZBS looks a bad future bet like Cambridge Stud……rich clowns have or will take over and ruin the businesses…..it is like a rich family every third generation will have an idiot family member or members that fark the business up deluxe…….or some rich people will buy in and fark it up deluxe…..you get a bad Board you get a collapse.…as in Betfair in GB…….Aus….clowns and young buffoons who knew it all in their own minds farked it up deluxe…..Trackside is doomed and NZBS aint going anywhere big time soon and Cambridge Stud will end up with a dreadful sire roster soon……if not already……my goodness…..can you see Rodders and Bubbles Sweens and Kim Jong Popplewell and the hair colouring addict Darryl Anderson and the vapid parrot Emily Patrick Bosson saving a Trackside channel that has failing numbers like Sky?.......no chance….they are out of ideas……lawless….and cannot control on air hosts and racecallers from flat out lying….misinformation handed out on a wagering depended sport or business is a death knell…..Trackside do it all the time…..my goodness.

From Nice Option anyone know who he is PM me please...and some of you in here wonder why I can be so strict...Fair firkin dinkum!!!

Fair amount of truth in the rant.

The game is full of nutters.  You have to be slightly mad to throw money down the bog chasing an increasingly hard to get winner.

But the employed elite still suck up our dosh for little work.

BOAY!

this is what turned up taday......

I see the audience at disgracecafe is still very low……painfully low……there is no traffic anymore……they will try anything now to cause a ripple in the flat market pond they are in right now…..it is not a viable business model……collapsing like a pricked balloon……I think many have seen the charade behind it…..it is the elephant in the room….hardly anyone reads it anymore…..the numbers are sad in fact….the banter is false and fake and started up by the few regulars loitering or staff on a mission……it has become a very sad bubble…..you know you are in trouble when you have to get staff or made up sudden new names to start an argument between regulars on the site and then continue fueling the fake fire….lot of arsonists eh….fire starters……it is going nowhere and narks never prosper anyway……propaganda arms go down with a sinking ship too…..the fake sudden launch by a new name at the site looked to happen far too many times to be a coincidence and it was purely to drum up trade and controversy….they use any controversy they can get and are now playing victim….wtf…...I think they should become part of NZTR and run by the NZRB……hehehe……and renamed Narkcafe…….my goodness……they are in full blame anyone else but themselves mode…..the viewing numbers are at an all time low….admit they got it wrong…..too much fake content….faux fights between contributors ginned up to get more eyes on the site….people can see through fakeness….contrived content…they have never needed NZTR and NZRB more than right now…a port in a storm….hehehe…..they have a rosy picture to paint for them and espouse do NZTR and NZRB……and no one believes that either…..gee they cannot win….they are doomed…..they keep picking losers…..they are beholden now and cannot break that mould…..it once was funny for a check in laugh….and had some astute observation at times too…that went years ago….so it is self inflicted…..narks never prosper…..NNP….my goodness.

30 minutes ago, rumpole said:

I see the audience at disgracecafe is still very low……painfully low……there is no traffic anymore……they will try anything now to cause a ripple in the flat market pond they are in right now…..it is not a viable business model……collapsing like a pricked balloon……I think many have seen the charade behind it…..it is the elephant in the room….hardly anyone reads it anymore…..the numbers are sad in fact….the banter is false and fake and started up by the few regulars loitering or staff on a mission……it has become a very sad bubble…..you know you are in trouble when you have to get staff or made up sudden new names to start an argument between regulars on the site and then continue fueling the fake fire….lot of arsonists eh….fire starters……it is going nowhere and narks never prosper anyway……propaganda arms go down with a sinking ship too…..the fake sudden launch by a new name at the site looked to happen far too many times to be a coincidence and it was purely to drum up trade and controversy….they use any controversy they can get and are now playing victim….wtf…...I think they should become part of NZTR and run by the NZRB……hehehe……and renamed Narkcafe…….my goodness……they are in full blame anyone else but themselves mode…..the viewing numbers are at an all time low….admit they got it wrong…..too much fake content….faux fights between contributors ginned up to get more eyes on the site….people can see through fakeness….contrived content…they have never needed NZTR and NZRB more than right now…a port in a storm….hehehe…..they have a rosy picture to paint for them and espouse do NZTR and NZRB……and no one believes that either…..gee they cannot win….they are doomed…..they keep picking losers…..they are beholden now and cannot break that mould…..it once was funny for a check in laugh….and had some astute observation at times too…that went years ago….so it is self inflicted…..narks never prosper…..NNP….my goodness.

Geez he has some serious issues...mental issues for sure.... we must be doing something right he hates us so much...100% nutter.

Cant believe the shyte in some peoples minds...:rolleyes:

holy hell, what is in this blokes drink, he is one troubled cookie.  Are these emails or private messages to someone?  because it doesnt really make any sense the rambling in this blokes messages

Speaking of drink, have ya had your first one yet JT?

I'ts well past 8am 

I used to drink all brands of beer. Now, I am older Budweiser!

I only drink on days beginning with "T". Tuesday, Thursday, today and tomorrow.

JT was in a pub when he proposed. It was very romantic – he got up on one knee.

6 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

It’s either Don Murray or Rob McAnulty.

My money would be on Murray, and he’s not worth giving oxygen to.

Hadn't thought of McAnulty it rather sounds like him.

5 hours ago, rumpole said:

Not sure it is relevant , or anyone will give a flying toss , but Mrs Cubes decided to call our latest Super Easy filly “ Firestarter” .She trials at Rangiora on Tuesday .And the filly will get a run soon too.