RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Alexandra park back straight

One of two nights that stood out to me in the late 80s early ninetys was jaybees fellas burst beginning the run down the back spacing the opposition,the other the fastest section ever seen at The Park. 

Who was it for a $25 multi at the park next meeting????

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

One of two nights that stood out to me in the late 80s early ninetys was jaybees fellas burst beginning the run down the back spacing the opposition,the other the fastest section ever seen at The Park. 

I believe it was Lombo La Fe Fe

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

This looks like a job for Kotare or Iraklis

Not there yet lads, clue is absolute legend and there was a very small crowd which was a crying shame given the uniqueness of the occasion.i feel privileged to have witnessed . R.I.P.  :(

My brother and I had front row seats on the light transformer box near the outside rail at the 100 m mark , most memorable two finishes Vin knight breaking the national 2700m record on Two Under and the Mark Hanover Christopher Vance finish with Franco Ice charging from last.....The Puppet :D, Last clue he was going so fast around the show ground bend he lost the bike sideways